Services in Community Directory & Venues (105)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out
- Our mission is to support wellbeing and wildlife by connecting people with the wild spaces on their doorsteps. Trails and Events as well as Wild teaching, consultancy and wellbeing.
- Mondays to Fridays from 9:30am- 2:30pmBased in Central Reading, Reading Community Learning Centre (RCLC) has been operating as an independent charity since 2007, and as part of national charity, Workers’ Education Association, since the mid-1990s. We have over 20 years of experience in delivering services to support traditionally ‘hard-to-reach’ refugee…Reading Community Learning Centre94 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4SJ
- We are a constituted association representing residents in the Great Knollys Street and George Street area to the west of Reading town centre. We are a completely independent non-profit organisation run by volunteers, helping to generate some community spirit in a small corner of Reading. We…
- 14th-16th November 2023'The Bar at the End of Time' A theatre performance happening at South Street Arts Centre 14th-16th November, by Frozen Light Theatre. Frozen Light specialises in creating work for adults and young adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities, and this new show 'The Bar…21South StreetReadingRG1 4QU
- The CMA has been in existence for 12 years and has been active in the Caversham area in delivering bespoke services to the local Muslim community and surrounding areas. Our services include youth events, ladies' wellbeing and education activities, youth activities excursions, provision of Islamic…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.