The Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC) advises the government on transport legislation, regulations and guidance and on the transport needs of disabled people, ensuring disabled people have the same access to transport as everyone else. DPTAC is an advisory non-departmental public body of the…
Services in Family Information Services (1533)
Refine these results
Related AdviceThings to do Childcare Children's Centres Have you thought of Appointeeship? View all related advice
- We are stlll offering support online. You can also read our guidance pack 'Managing Hearing Loss and Tinitus during Covid 19 lockdown' https://actiononhearingloss.org.uk/information-and-support/tinnitus/ Last updated: 11/11/2021 We are team of trained, dedicated and professional information line officers. We provide free, confidential and impartial information to deaf…19-23 Featherstone StreetLondonEC1Y 8SL
- On-line resource supported by the Disabled Living Foundation, providing quick and easy links to everything you need to know about equipment for young people, older and disabled people.
- Help Line Mon-FriCarer’s Allowance is the main benefit for carers. If you are looking after someone for 35 hours a week or more, you may be eligible. The carer does not have to be related to, or live with, the person they care for. https://www.gov.uk/carers-allowance A carer can claim…
- Open Monday, Tuesday & Friday 10am-1.30pm, Sunday 9am-10amDrop in Centre for the homeless and disadvantaged in Reading. Services provided are:- - Free clothing - Access to showers, baths and clothes - Access to the telephone and secure postal address - Access to medical services and housing information Opening Times: Monday, Tuesday, Friday…St Saviour's Church HallBerkeley AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 6JT
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
- Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm by appointment only.A specialist team who can give advice and support to explore possible ways to increase your income and reduce your outgoings. They can also help you review debt options so you can regain control of your finances and maintain your tenancy. The Debt Advice Team can…Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EXCEPT Wednesdays, 10am to 5pmHelps disabled people to find or retain work. Contact for "Access To Work" which provides funding to employers for equipment and/or adaptations to enable a disabled person to be employed. Access to Work GrantsAdelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 1HD
- Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm; Sat 9am to 3pmDebt Advice Foundation is a registered national debt advice and education charity offering free, confidential support and advice to anyone worried about loans, credit and debt. Because we're a debt charity, you can be sure that the advice we provide is impartial and based solely on…
- Monday - SundayShort stay residential home for people with learning disabilities and autism in Reading. We also provide help and support to people with learning disabilities to ensure they can live independently in their own home. Dimensions is a specialist provider of a wide range of services…Donkin HillCavershamReadingRG4 5DG
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.