The home provides care and accommodation for the dementia clients, elderly and learning disabilities over 65, without nursing. We at Mulberry Care Limited always remember that a person with dementia is still a unique and valuable human being, despite their illness. An elderly person finds that…155a Wokingham RoadEarleyReadingRG6 1LP
Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1121)
Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) Fuel Poverty - information page, advice and training Prostate Cancer - information page View all related advice
- Promoting stress prevention and wellbeing, for workplace and personal stress management. Free downloads (from our website) include: - Top 10 Stress Busting Tips - Facts about stress - The 60 second tranquiliser - How important is your worry
- Every last Sunday of the monthWe want to create a safe and friendly environment to share experiences and ideas on issues pertaining to women in our society. The activities of the group are targeted at women and girls aged 16 years and above from the Reading community, to meet socially,…
- A peer support group organising walks and talks for those in our local area affected by mental illness, along with their families, children, friends and dogs (on leads). They meet twice a month for around an hour’s walk followed by a cuppa, at two or three…
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider We offer a wide range of support and services including: ShoppingAccompanying locally or in the car. Supporting with online shopping. Undertaking shopping on the individual’s behalf. House workCleaning, doing dishes, laundry, running errands and more. Meals and…
- We're available Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm including most bank holidays.Scope is a charity that exists to make this country a place where disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. Until then, we’ll be here. We provide free, independent and impartial information and support on issues that matter to disabled people and their…PO Box 833Milton KeynesMK12 5NY
- Monday to Friday: 7.00am - 4.30pmOpera are the trusted experts in care beds and mattresses for the UK long-term care sector. They work with care providers, carers, designers, end users and family members across the Reading area who want to ensure outstanding care in a homely, pleasant environment. Products by Opera include:…Azure HouseConnaught RoadKingswoodKingston-upon-HullEast Riding of YorkshireHU7 3AP
- Homecare agency registered to provide staff specialised in personal care for older people. Fill in their assessment form to identify what support you need: https://www.limmscare.co.uk/get-care Support include: Help getting in and out of bed Help preparing meals Help managing diabetes with meal preparation Help scheduling and keeping various…251A33 Relief RoadReadingRG2 0RR
- Volunteer-led humanitarian organisation that helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are. Enables vulnerable people at home and overseas to prepare for and respond to emergencies in their own communities. When the crisis is over, we help people recover and move on with their…John Nike House90 Eastern AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 5SF
- Provides information and advice on a wide range of mobility issues including blue badges and accessible parking.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.