Services in Community Directory & Venues (422)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBefriending Services - factsheet Accessible holidays and days out Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- Abbot's WalkThe ForburyREADINGBerkshireRG1 3HW
- Sunday 10-30-6:30pmCarey StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 7JS
- Monday 6:30-8:30pm (Ladies) / Tuesday 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Mixed)The UK’s largest social sports company. Recreational leagues for those who are looking to back into netball and intermediate leagues for more competitive players are both offered. You can gather a team and play or sign-up as an individual.41London RdReadingRG1 5BN
- Evenings and weekends.St John Ambulance is the nation’s leading first aid charity. If you want to help save lives in your community, we’d love you to join our team. Whatever you enjoy doing, and however much time you can commit, there’s a volunteer role for you.Church RoadWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 4QN
- Monday - SundayOut & About @ Optalis provides evening and weekend opportunities for adults with a learning disability. We now also offer 1:1 outreach support during week days, and specialise in finding appropriate activities for those adults who may not want to attend day service activities. …Fernlea DriveWoosehillWokinghamBerksRG41 3DR
- Visit our website to find out what activities and events are happening at Brimpton Village Hall. All welcome!BrimptonREADINGBerkshireRG7 4TD
- The Your Reading Passport no longer covers Leisure (please note: those who were already accessing free swimming on a YRP prior to 1 July 2021 will continue to do so). The card is still available for discounts on specific Reading Borough and Reading Lido services visit Your Reading…
- Our aim is to provide help and advice in a range of areas, including housing, benefits and form-filling. We have a "meeting lounge" for activities and we run English classes.6 Queen's WalkReadingRG1 7QF
- Wednesday and Fridays 7:30pm - 10pmLocal drama group. We present two plays and a pantomime every year. We always welcome new members for acting and behind the scenes (backstage) work. Please visit the Contact Us page on the website to send us a message.School RoadTilehurstReadingRG31 5AN
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.