Services in Community Directory & Venues (105)
Refine these results
Related AdviceGLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 Accessible holidays and days out
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details.
- Get Berkshire Active is a charity with a social purpose to transform lives through Sport and Physical Activity. Funded nationally through Sport England they help to deliver the government strategy for Sport locally. To find out more about classes, courses and activities in your area…Marlow RoadBisham VillageMarlowSL6 1RR
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- Every Friday - 10 am til noonLooking for friendship or company? Need a break or to put your feet up with a newspaper? Play a game, craft or chatter away… Feel Good Friday offers a space for you to come and meet with others over refreshments in a warm friendly atmosphere. …26 School RoadReadingRG31 5AN
- We are based in Christchurch Meadows, Wolsey Road, Reading, Berkshire. We have 4 Hard Courts that are open all year round utilising a state-of-the art court booking and gate access system. There are two ways, that you and your family can come and play tennis here at…George StreetReadingRG1 8QT
- South Reading Community Hub is a multipurpose building that serves the local communities of South Reading. It is the home to Whitley Library, Sure Start Whitely Nursery and many activity groups run by the local community. The Hub offers a spacious large hall as well…252Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Every 3rd Friday of the monthA community group. These sessions will be informal but each with a theme guided by a facilitator remotely. The plan is to get people together talking of the issues that bother them most and work out how they can resolve them by accessing the right…Middle Building344 Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- Resources available for children and young people online https://www.readingmuseum.org.uk/resources Reading Museum offers a wide range of activities and opportunities for learning to adults and children. The museum welcomes volunteers who wish to develop new skills, make friends and get involved in a wide range of projects.…Town HallBlagrave StreetReadingRG1 1QH
- New Beginnings Reading charity based in Reading. "Our aims are the prevention and relief of poverty and financial hardship of persons in Reading and the Greater Berkshire area who are in need due to social or economic reasons, regardless of their religion or belief. This…Queens Arms (alcohol free pub)Great Knollys StreetReadingRG1 7HL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.