Services in Community Directory & Venues (104)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out
- The third Sunday of the month. Doors open 10:30 for an 11am start.The Sunday Assembly is a secular group that celebrates life through music, ideas and community outreach. Each meeting has a theme, with songs, readings, and a TED-style talk - plus time to make friends and socialise over tea and cake. We also run regular meetups…21South StreetReadingUKRG1 4QU
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- The Mothers’ Union - Oxford Diocese, covers the counties of Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. Please visit website for more details.Church Mission SocietyWatlington RoadCowleyOxfordOxfordshireOX4 6BZ
- An active Christian church with extensive community centre used for a wide range of youth and community activities, including: Messy Church 73rd Rading (Park) Scout Group 30th Reading Guides Pilots Age UK Earley Folk Dance Group Badminton Club Macular Degeneration Group Embroiderers' Guild Mostly G &…Palmer Park AvenueReadingRG6 1DN
- Thursdays after school.We provide classes for girls and boys aged 21/2 to 18 years in ballet, tap, acrobatics and jazz. Stage performances twice yearly. We also train pupils for Royal Academy of Dancing, ISTD & LAMDA exams for which we have a 100% success record. Dance classes…School RoadTilehurstReadingRG31 5AN
- The aim of the centre is to provide a safe, sustainable, pro-active and friendly environment for people of all abilities, to meet and climb. RCC has trained staff who can support people with physical disabilites and sensory needs.Unit 33 Robert Cort Industrial EstateBritten RoadReadingRG2 0AU
- Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday morning (Adults)Authentic local Tai Chi classes taught in friendly and welcoming environment. The original Chen style Tai Chi taught by Viki Lloyd who learned from Chinese instructors and regularly travels to China to improve her knowledge. Everyone welcome to join and begin to improve their fitness,…St Georges RoadOff Oxford RoadReadingBerksRG1 7RQ
- We offer advocacy, advice, and support to asylum seekers and refugees of a legal, housing and social nature. We offer friendship and welcome to Reading to raise awareness in Reading about refugee issues and liase with national charities. This could also include accessing English classes,…35-39London StreetReadingRG1 4PS
- First Tuesday of the monthPavilion Book Club first Tuesday of the month, 10-11am. Free tea and coffee. Open to anyone who enjoys reading. A book is chosen at each meeting for the next month. If you would like to meet someone before coming please contact Jackie on the email…143-145Oxford RoadReadingBerksRG1 7UY
- We run a full programme of walks at weekends and on Wednesdays in the local countryside, including the Chilterns, and also organise walking trips further afield.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.