Services in Community Directory & Venues (104)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details.
- Open Monday to Friday 9am until 4pm; Saturday 9.30am to 2pmA family friendly cafe in West Reading with affordable food & drink and a free play area.YMCA Reading34 Parkside RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2DD
- Get Berkshire Active is a charity with a social purpose to transform lives through Sport and Physical Activity. Funded nationally through Sport England they help to deliver the government strategy for Sport locally. To find out more about classes, courses and activities in your area…Marlow RoadBisham VillageMarlowSL6 1RR
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- Monday - SundayOut & About @ Optalis provides evening and weekend opportunities for adults with a learning disability. We now also offer 1:1 outreach support during week days, and specialise in finding appropriate activities for those adults who may not want to attend day service activities. …Fernlea DriveWoosehillWokinghamBerksRG41 3DR
- Every Friday - 10 am til noonLooking for friendship or company? Need a break or to put your feet up with a newspaper? Play a game, craft or chatter away… Feel Good Friday offers a space for you to come and meet with others over refreshments in a warm friendly atmosphere. …26 School RoadReadingRG31 5AN
- We are based in Christchurch Meadows, Wolsey Road, Reading, Berkshire. We have 4 Hard Courts that are open all year round utilising a state-of-the art court booking and gate access system. There are two ways, that you and your family can come and play tennis here at…George StreetReadingRG1 8QT
- South Reading Community Hub is a multipurpose building that serves the local communities of South Reading. It is the home to Whitley Library, Sure Start Whitely Nursery and many activity groups run by the local community. The Hub offers a spacious large hall as well…252Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
- Meetings in 2022 are taking place at 7pm on: Thursday 14th July, Tuesday 27th September and Wednesday 23rd November.The Safer Neighbourhood Forum (SNF) is made up of volunteers (local residents) that work with the Council, Police and other organisations on issues raised by the community.85Coronation SquareSouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3QP
- Opening hours Monday and Tuesday 10 am till 3 pmOur garden in East Reading provides horticultural therapy, gardening opportunities, garden-related activities and training for those living with disabilities or facing mental and physical health issues. Experienced horticultural therapists supported by volunteers lead sessions on Mondays and Tuesdays. Sessions promote increased confidence and self esteem,…25Whiteknights RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 7BY
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.