Services in Community Directory & Venues (104)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out
- Morning and Evening sessionsWalking Rugby is for ex-players, injured players and non-players of all ages, abilities and gender. One game is four quarters, each lasting 5 minutes. Everyone is welcome, the games are relaxed and friendly with a competitive spirit! Sessions are held at Reading Rugby club, Sonning…Holme ParkSonning LaneBerkshireRG4 6ST
- SportsAble offers 12 different sports and plenty more social opportunities to physically and sensorially disabled people from all over the area. All ages and abilities welcome area – carers/family and friends welcome too! Join for fun and friendship or to take part in sport for…Braywick Sports GroundBraywick RoadMaidenheadSL6 1BN
- If the person you care for receives Disability Allowance or Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Allowance, Armed Forces Independence Payment or is registered severely sight impaired/blind, they can apply for a CEACARD. This card allows free entry at participating cinemas for the carer or the person…PO Box 199DeesideCH5 9BW
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
- Monday evening Bible Study lot. Sunday 3:30 - 3:30 Hymnz'n'cahes Milestone Centre UCPVWorkship, Study, Social activities - see website.QeenswayCaversham ParkRG4 6RP
- Closed Mondays; Tuesday to Friday 9am to 5pmLots of activities for children of all ages around the Museum and in the garden, including trails, brass rubbing, dressing up and games. Family workshops during the school holidays and a toddler session every Friday during term time. Opening times. The Museum: Tuesday to Friday:…Museum Of English Rural Life6 Redlands RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5EX
- Alternate Tuesdays 7.15pm-9.15pmGateway Club Activities are decided on by the individuals who attend, via the Gateway Committee; they include indoor activities like cooking, movie nights, art and craft, indoor sports, Wii games as well as activities within the community like pub nights, climbing, bowling and rounders in…21 Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- The community cafe on Northumberland Avenue is located in the social club at the South Reading Youth and Community Centre. It's a great place to meet friends, relax and find out what's happening in the local area. Everyone is welcome to come in and enjoy the cafe's great…252-260Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
- Our mission is to support wellbeing and wildlife by connecting people with the wild spaces on their doorsteps. Trails and Events as well as Wild teaching, consultancy and wellbeing.
- Visit website for more details on when courses will commence. Swim School Private swimming lessons also available at the Meadway contact them directly. Our activities are suitable for all abilities and are intended to be inclusive for children and young people with SEND, and their families.…Meadway Sports CentreThe MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4BZ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.