Services in Community Directory & Venues (435)
Refine these results
Related AdviceNeighbourhood services for older people Befriending Services - factsheet Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet Accessible holidays and days out View all related advice
- Beginners classes - Mondays, Current dancers WednesdaysA social evening of fun and friendship. Affiliated to - BAASDC.Victoria RoadREADINGBerkshireRG31 5AB
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 RESPONSE: Out & About and Social Prescribing Last updated: 27/01/2022 Getting Out & About is a short-term service to help older people in Reading to discover new pastimes, rekindle old hobbies and find new friends in your local community. Our service is for older people living…
- Every 6 weeks (Wednesday)We are very pleased to be launching regular Dementia Friendly screenings at The Regal cinema in Henley-on-Thames Our Dementia Friendly Screenings aim to provide a fun and inclusive experience, enable people with dementia and their carers to attend the cinema in a safe and comfortable…2 Boroma WayHenley-on-ThamesRG9 2BZ
- Mondays 10am-1pmHear Our Voice meets weekly on Monday mornings from 10am – 1pm at the Museum of English Rural Life. The group, formerly known as Coffee Club, provides social activities as well as aiming to improve social skills and self-awareness through self-advocacy. All activities are chosen…6 Redlands RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5EX
- food4families - getting Reading growing. Food4families is a RISC program which develops community based food-growing projects where local people across Reading can learn how to grow their own food together. For more information on their various projects and activities visit their website.
- Sun. worship 10:30, Weekly pilots: Tuesdays 5:30pm (Term time), Bible Sun. (alternate Fridays) at 10:30am, Grange Fellowship 1st Thursday in month at 2:30pm, Oasis coffee bar 1st & 3rd Wed. in month at 10:00am, Coffee morning 2nd Sat. in month at 10:30amCircuit LaneSouthcoteREADINGBerkshireRG30 3HD
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Emmer Green is the most northerly suburb of Reading, Berkshire. The Association was formed in May 1984 to serve the best interests of local people. The geographical area has, since 1997, been defined by the postcode and extends from Surley Row to the Oxfordshire boundary…
- Currently we run a Group on Fridays 10.30am - 1.30pm AND we'll be starting another one in the AutumnTherapeutic groups for people living with dementia, and their carers Focused on fun and stimulating activities We organise your ReadiBus transport so you can attend (some ReadiBus restrictions apply) Light lunch, freshly prepared on the premises, included in the price The 3 hours long group…WoodleyReading
- No room hire possible on Sundays or Mondays.2 Church StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 2SB
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.