"We’re a young people’s charity. We support young people who are going through hard times, including homelessness. We provide accommodation, personal development opportunities, and specialist support services to empower young people and prevent homelessness." Step by Step is a Hampshire charity which offers support in…Step By Step Partnership Ltd, 36Crimea RoadAldershotHampshireGU11 1UD
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Musical theatre school offering singing, drama and jazz to children of 6yrs to 18yrs. Highly experienced teachers with west end credentials. No experience necessary.Victoria RoadMortimerBerkshireRG7 3RD
- Saturday 9.45 - 11am; 11.10am - 12.45pm; youth group Saturday 4.30 - 6pm; midweek meeting Wednesday 7.30-8.30pm.2 Tilehurst RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 7TN
- Archaeological field work is undertaken. Outings to archaeological sites arranged. A quarterly newsletter is produced and sent to all members.
- We are contactable in the office on Monday to Friday between 09:30 and 15:30Home-Start Reading was established in 1984, when a number of health visitors thought it would be beneficial to this area. We continue to be a professionally run registered charity offering free support to local young families. We recruit and train parent befriending volunteers who then…7 Southcote ParadeSouthcote Farm LaneReadingBerkshireRG30 3DT
- Mon- Fri 10am to 5pm AdvicelineSupporting children and young people in care or care leavers. Charity used to be called the "Who Cares? Trust" "We provide help, support and advice to children in care and young care leavers so that they can unleash their potential and take control of their…
- Monday to Friday 4pm-9pm (Sessions)No5 is Reading's young person's counselling and mental health support service for anyone between the ages of 11-25. They have been delivering free, professional, confidential counselling, outreach and mental health support to young people who live, work or study in the ‘RG’ postcode area since…101Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UD
- Ballroom, Latin American and Street Dance for all ages. Contact provider for details and opening times.St Giles Church HallSouthampton StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 2QP
- Contact provider for opening hours and cost details. Visit website for more details.Wellington RoadWokinghamRG40 2NJ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.