SportsAble offers 12 different sports and plenty more social opportunities to physically and sensorially disabled people from all over the area. All ages and abilities welcome area – carers/family and friends welcome too! Join for fun and friendship or to take part in sport for…Braywick Sports GroundBraywick RoadMaidenheadSL6 1BN
Services in Community Directory & Venues (105)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
- Monday evening Bible Study lot. Sunday 3:30 - 3:30 Hymnz'n'cahes Milestone Centre UCPVWorkship, Study, Social activities - see website.QeenswayCaversham ParkRG4 6RP
- Closed Mondays; Tuesday to Friday 9am to 5pmLots of activities for children of all ages around the Museum and in the garden, including trails, brass rubbing, dressing up and games. Family workshops during the school holidays and a toddler session every Friday during term time. Opening times. The Museum: Tuesday to Friday:…Museum Of English Rural Life6 Redlands RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5EX
- We are a constituted association representing residents in the Great Knollys Street and George Street area to the west of Reading town centre. We are a completely independent non-profit organisation run by volunteers, helping to generate some community spirit in a small corner of Reading. We…
- Our mission is to support wellbeing and wildlife by connecting people with the wild spaces on their doorsteps. Trails and Events as well as Wild teaching, consultancy and wellbeing.
- Fridays: Beginners 10am-11.30am; Intermediate 1pm-2pmTo find out more, or book a place, please contact email:firstname.lastname@example.org The class runs on Friday mornings at 10am. The Pavilion English School teaches English language skills for speakers of other languages. The classes run during school term time and are free. No need to…Lifespring Church, 143-145Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UY
- Cygnets is a competitive swimming club for people with learning disabilities. They compete in regional, national and international competitions. Joining the Club: Membership of the Club is open to swimmers with a learning disability from the age of 7 years, who are capable of swimming…Richfield AvenueReadingRG1 8EQ
- Various days and times throughout the month, email for further informationu3a is a UK-wide collection of charities providing activities for retired people to come together and learn for fun, and Reading u3a has members across Reading and beyond. There are interest groups for everyone who has retired. Groups include Languages, Current Affairs, Seated Exercise, Town…Abbey SquareReading(and other locations)RG1 3BE
- The West Reading Safer Neighbourhood Forum is a voluntary group of residents working with partner agencies (most notably Thames Valley Police and reading Borough Council) that aims to act as a locally based problem solving group on community Safety and crime
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.