Services in Community Directory & Venues (105)
Refine these results
Related AdviceGLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 Accessible holidays and days out
- Sunday 25th June 2023: 12 noon to 6pmEast Reading Festival is a celebration of all things East Reading, to celebrate the community in all it's diversity. Visit their website to find out more.Palmer ParkWokingham RoadReadingRG6 1LF
- We are a constituted association representing residents in the Great Knollys Street and George Street area to the west of Reading town centre. We are a completely independent non-profit organisation run by volunteers, helping to generate some community spirit in a small corner of Reading. We…
- Mondays to Fridays from 9:30am- 2:30pmBased in Central Reading, Reading Community Learning Centre (RCLC) has been operating as an independent charity since 2007, and as part of national charity, Workers’ Education Association, since the mid-1990s. We have over 20 years of experience in delivering services to support traditionally ‘hard-to-reach’ refugee…Reading Community Learning Centre94 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4SJ
- Our mission is to support wellbeing and wildlife by connecting people with the wild spaces on their doorsteps. Trails and Events as well as Wild teaching, consultancy and wellbeing.
- We are based in Christchurch Meadows, Wolsey Road, Reading, Berkshire. We have 4 Hard Courts that are open all year round utilising a state-of-the art court booking and gate access system. There are two ways, that you and your family can come and play tennis here at…George StreetReadingRG1 8QT
- Torch is a community help hub set up and run by volunteers from local churches across Reading with the aim of providing a helping hand to those who otherwise cannot get help and tend to fall through the gaps of existing provision. This is a…
- Sport in Mind is a Berkshire charity which aims: “To Improve the lives of people experiencing mental health problems through sport and physical activity” Various sport & physical activity sessions run every single week, all year round, which are open to anyone over the age…
- Surplus food project and other support, this includes food, clothing, school uniforms, books and games, brokering links to partners for finance, debt and benefit support and more. Our Food Surplus Project is open: Monday to Friday 10am - 1.30pm The Food Surplus Project is open…479Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 8LZ
- Monday to Friday 9am-4pmThe Weller Centre, located on the Amersham Road Estate, aims to help anyone in need throughout Lower Caversham with food, clothes, internet access, printing, scanning and signposting. The Weller Centre are now offering free clothes, alongside the community bakery which aims to help reduce food…110Amersham RoadReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- Get Berkshire Active is a charity with a social purpose to transform lives through Sport and Physical Activity. Funded nationally through Sport England they help to deliver the government strategy for Sport locally. To find out more about classes, courses and activities in your area…Marlow RoadBisham VillageMarlowSL6 1RR
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.