Services in Community Directory & Venues (104)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out
- Our mission is to support wellbeing and wildlife by connecting people with the wild spaces on their doorsteps. Trails and Events as well as Wild teaching, consultancy and wellbeing.
- Visit website for more details on when courses will commence. Swim School Private swimming lessons also available at the Meadway contact them directly. Our activities are suitable for all abilities and are intended to be inclusive for children and young people with SEND, and their families.…Meadway Sports CentreThe MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4BZ
- Various days of the week (please call for details)Check website for up to date information on when and where walks wil take place. ‘Walk Your Way to Health’ Our scheme is about increasing the number of people walking in Reading, helping you improve your health Enjoy a free walk and socialise at the…Conwy CloseTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4BZ
- 3rd Wednesday in the month 2:30pm (except August)The purpose of the Mothers Union is to be specially concerned with all that strengthens and preserves marriage and Christian family life. We also have a Christian concern for families worldwide.Church RoadWoodleyReadingRG5 4QN
- The third Sunday of the month. Doors open 10:30 for an 11am start.The Sunday Assembly is a secular group that celebrates life through music, ideas and community outreach. Each meeting has a theme, with songs, readings, and a TED-style talk - plus time to make friends and socialise over tea and cake. We also run regular meetups…21South StreetReadingUKRG1 4QU
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- The Mothers’ Union - Oxford Diocese, covers the counties of Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. Please visit website for more details.Church Mission SocietyWatlington RoadCowleyOxfordOxfordshireOX4 6BZ
- An active Christian church with extensive community centre used for a wide range of youth and community activities, including: Messy Church 73rd Rading (Park) Scout Group 30th Reading Guides Pilots Age UK Earley Folk Dance Group Badminton Club Macular Degeneration Group Embroiderers' Guild Mostly G &…Palmer Park AvenueReadingRG6 1DN
- Thursdays after school.We provide classes for girls and boys aged 21/2 to 18 years in ballet, tap, acrobatics and jazz. Stage performances twice yearly. We also train pupils for Royal Academy of Dancing, ISTD & LAMDA exams for which we have a 100% success record. Dance classes…School RoadTilehurstReadingRG31 5AN
- The aim of the centre is to provide a safe, sustainable, pro-active and friendly environment for people of all abilities, to meet and climb. RCC has trained staff who can support people with physical disabilites and sensory needs.Unit 33 Robert Cort Industrial EstateBritten RoadReadingRG2 0AU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.