PERSON-CENTRED OUTCOME-BASED APPROACH Supporting our valued young people Crest Care Solutions Ltd is an independent provider of supported living services for young people of either sex, aged 16+. We provide single and multiple occupancy person centred supported living placements for young people. We cater for…400Thames Valley Park DriveThames Valle ParkReadingRG6 1PT
Services in Family Information Services (1533)
Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Activities running this Easter 2023 Berkshire West Keyworking programme: for children and young people with a learning disability and/or autism Alternative Provision View all related advice
- 13th June - 1st July 2023Rabble Theatre’s upcoming production of Henry I is going to feature wheelchair using actor, Amy Conachan, as the powerful and witty Adela of Blois; Henry’s elder sister. As you know, having been to our shows in past, we always try to make our work…
- Wed 19/04/23 (14:00) -Tues 13/06/23 (10:30) -Wed 05/07/23 (18:00) -Tues 26/09/23 (10:30) -Wed 25/10/23 (14:00) -Tues 28/11/23 (10:30)Sight Loss Training with Berkshire Vision News from: Berkshire Vision Would you like to find out more about sight loss? Berkshire Vision will be running a free 45 minute online course that will help you understand the following:-How eyes work-The causes of sight loss-Sight loss registration-How…
- We operate Monday - Friday, although some sessions are carried out in the evening or at weekends.Create Hope is a Christian charity working with families within the Berkshire area. We offer play therapy, and therapeutic support to children, young people and families to support them with their emotional needs. Create Hope’s aim is to reach out to people and enable them…Involve Community Services, The Court HouseBroadwayBracknell
- 8th AprilExhibition featuring members of Boiling Point Artist Collective, graduates of Winchester School of Art Boiling Point FRESH #2: Boiling Point | 571 Oxford Road 6th April 2023 -11th April 2023 As part of our FRESH programme of postgraduate opportunities, we are pleased to present a week of exhibitions,…Brock BarracksOxford RoadReadingRG30 1HW
- Easter holidayActivities must be booked in advance Easter activities include: Bug Hotel Tuesday 4th April https://www.readingmuseum.org.uk/whats-on/bug-hotel Shreddy the Sheep rockers and Paper Roll Bunnies Wednesday 5th April https://www.readingmuseum.org.uk/whats-on/shreddy-sheep-rockers-and-paper-roll-bunnies Easter Egg Seed Bombs Thursday 6th April https://www.readingmuseum.org.uk/whats-on/easter-egg-seed-bombs Planetary Playdough Tuesday 11th April https://www.readingmuseum.org.uk/whats-on/planetary-playdough Life Below Water Wednesday 12th April https://www.readingmuseum.org.uk/whats-on/life-below-water-work-with-artist…Reading Museum ServiceTown HallReadingBerkshireRG1 1QH
- For details of activities taking place this Easter 2023 at Reading Children's Centres view the timetables in downloads.
- Thursday 8th June 2023We are pleased to announce that we are running a Transition to Adulthood webinar for Year 12 students on our Berkshire Sensory Consortium caseload. Please go to our website for more information and how to request a space https://www.berkshiresensoryconsortium.co.uk/whats-on/ A webinar to help young people…
- Saturday 13th May 2023 10:00 - 15:30Community Festival - Save the Date! A brand-new family-friendly festival is coming to our award-winning campus this May, for a start of summer celebration for the whole community to enjoy. This FREE one-day festival will bring the best local artists, performers, cultural organisations, food vendors…Whiteknights HouseWhiteknightsReadingRG6 6UR
- April 11th 9.30am to 12.30pmJoin us on Tuesday 11th April for an enriching morning of Spring nature play. We’ll have plenty of nature based crafts, new skills to try out like wood whittling and using tools, sensory play and Spring and Easter treasure hunts as well as our popular…Scout AssociationJefferson CloseEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8US
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.