St John's Cafe in East Reading is open to the whole community and offers a friendly and relaxed space to dop in for a bite to eat, or to take part in activities. For opening dates and times and activities on offer, please visit our…121-147Orts RoadNewtownReadingBerkshireRG1 3JN
Services in Community Directory & Venues (423)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBefriending Services - factsheet Reading21 Half Marathon Training Programme - 14 January-2 April 2023 Accessible holidays and days out Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom View all related advice
- Wednesdays 2pm until 3:30pmLearning to sequence or line dance280The MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4NU
- Mondays 2p.m. until 3:30p.m.We aim to teach Square dancing to those who wish to learn280The MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4NU
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details. Reading Royals offer free to attend try out sessions (usually for those aged 6 to 13).
- food4families - getting Reading growing. Food4families is a RISC program which develops community based food-growing projects where local people across Reading can learn how to grow their own food together. For more information on their various projects and activities visit their website. Contact form available via their…
- Opening hours Mondays and Tuesdays. Please contact us for current session vacancies.We help people to improve their mental and physical health in our beautiful garden in East Reading We help people access the benefits of horticultural therapy at our accessible garden, to enable them to recover and develop their skills, boost their confidence and enjoy time…25Whiteknights RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 7BY
- Last Sunday of the monthSpecial Needs screenings at Vue Cinema Reading Last Sunday of the Month at 11.30am (check website below) Tickets for the Film can be bought upstairs at the refreshment kiosk or online. • If you have a wheelchair, please arrive early as you will need to use…The Oracle CentreReadingRG1 2AG
- Open Monday to Saturday from 8am until 8pmPower of Pilates is a dedicated centre for Pilates in Reading, Berkshire. For the last 15 years we have ran a modern fully equipped Pilates Studio in Lower Earley, Reading RG6 5SY and trained thousands of clients
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
- Reading Voluntary Action exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to: Encourage volunteering and social action Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive Connect communities in Reading Improve the lives…3rd Floor Reading Central LibraryAbbey SquareReadingRG1 3BQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.