Services in Community Directory & Venues (428)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSupported learning, training and working Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Befriending Services - factsheet GLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 View all related advice
- The next meeting is on Wednesday 23rd November 2022 at 7.00pm at St Marks Church, Cranbury Road. Meetings are usually held every 2 monthsThe Oxford Road Safer Neighbourhood Forum is a voluntary group led by residents working with partner agencies (most notably Thames Valley Police and Reading Borough Council) that aims to act as a locally based problem solving group on community safety and crime
- Contact Club to confirm timingsOld Bath RoadSonningRG4 6TQ
- Publications include: Streatly Snippets; People of Basildon and The Thames at Goring Gap. Village Information Sheets include: Take a Look at Goring; Take a Look at Streatley; A Picture History of Streatley and Goring; Another Look at Goring & Streatley and Life in Goring &…GoringRG8 9AG
- Available for one off bookings weekdays & evenings, Saturdays and some Sunday afternoons.26 School RoadREADINGBerkshireRG31 5AN
- Meetings at Baughurst or Aldermaston and at club organised events which are notified in monthly newsheet. Motorcycle trials for solo, sidecar and pre-65 youth. Some social events.
- day and eveningDownshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- Third Friday of the month except January, February, June, July and August.Since its foundation in 1931 the Reading and District Welsh Society has provided a focus for those who live in the area who have a love of Wales and Welsh things. The Society provides a focus for its members to discuss Welsh culture and the…Church RoadEarleyREADINGBerkshireRG6 1EY
- Winter: October - April 7:45pm every alternate Wednesday, Summer - a programme of garden visits.The promotion and advancment of the Science and Practice of Horticulture. This takes the form of a wide variety of gardening talks in the winter, plant sales and summer outings to a varied range of gardens, large and small.74 Highmoor RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 7BG
- Rehearsals Tuesday evenings 7:30pm-10.00pm.Reading Bach Choir aims to sing a wide variety of music to a high standard, with a commitment to perform the major Bach choral works regularly. We sing four or five concerts each year in and around Reading. Membership is limited to around 50 and…59 Albert RoadCavershamReadingRG4 7PL
- Second Wednesday of the month at 7.00pm for 7.30pm.Creativity with flowers, traditional and contemporary. Our activities include: floral demonstrations and talks, workshops and courses, flower festivals and shows, fun events and outings. No previous experience required.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.