Services in Community Directory & Venues (435)
Refine these results
Related AdviceNeighbourhood services for older people Befriending Services - factsheet Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet Accessible holidays and days out View all related advice
- Southern Fencing Region (formerly known as “Southern Section”) represents the fencing communities of Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire within England Fencing and British Fencing, and ultimately, within the world fencing organisation, Federation Internationale d’Escrime Southern Fencing holds regional competitions and organises training for fencers,…12 mns from M4 / A34 junctionManor CrescentComptonBerkshireRG20 6NU
- A community garden open to all and welcoming volunteers with or without gardening experience. Please click here to download a copy of the information flyer with details of the project.Wellers LaneWarfieldBracknellRG42 6BQ
- Every Thursday 8.00pm to 12.00 midnight.Authentic Cuban salsa classes with qualified, highly experienced instructors. Fun and friendly classes. No partner needed. Salsaton is affiliated to the UKA.Gosbrook RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 8ED
- Monday to FridayFun, friendly and fullfilling activities for the over 50s to help you stay fit and healthy. All activities are offered on a pay as you go basis. Current activities include Tai Chi, badmington, historical walks, singing group, scenic and photographic walks and walking football.119 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4QA
- Meetings in 2022 are taking place at 7pm on: Thursday 14th July, Tuesday 27th September and Wednesday 23rd November.The Safer Neighbourhood Forum (SNF) is made up of volunteers (local residents) that work with the Council, Police and other organisations on issues raised by the community.85Coronation SquareSouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3QP
- Saturday 11am to 12:15 pmChair Yoga can be incredibly beneficial for everyone including seniors, office workers or those who sit long periods of time, anyone who would like to try yoga in gentle way and anyone with mobility issues. Breathing exercises (Pranayam) help us to deal with anxiety and…ReadingBerkshire
- Sunday 10.30am2 Church StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 2SB
- Open to older adults of all ethnicities, the centre provides traditional Indian lunches 4 days a week and also runs seated yoga and exercise sessions 5 days a week. There are also additional activities, speakers and trips and the group.2Norris RoadReadingRG6 1NJ
- We provide entertainment and recreation for the serving wounded, injured or sick and for ex-service men and women with disabilities.
- Monday -Thursday 06:30 to 23:00, Friday 06:30 to 9:00, Saturday 07:30 to 20:00, Sunday 07:30 to 21:00. Event times by arrangementThis multi-functional centre is situated on the banks of the River Thames in Reading. Rivermead Leisure Complex boasts a newly refurbished premier gym, a leisure pool, squash courts, sports hall, and a variety of other spaces that can be hired out for a wide variety…Richfield AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 8EQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.