Services in Community Directory & Venues (435)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- food4families - getting Reading growing. Food4families is a RISC program which develops community based food-growing projects where local people across Reading can learn how to grow their own food together. For more information on their various projects and activities visit their website.
- Sun. worship 10:30, Weekly pilots: Tuesdays 5:30pm (Term time), Bible Sun. (alternate Fridays) at 10:30am, Grange Fellowship 1st Thursday in month at 2:30pm, Oasis coffee bar 1st & 3rd Wed. in month at 10:00am, Coffee morning 2nd Sat. in month at 10:30amCircuit LaneSouthcoteREADINGBerkshireRG30 3HD
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Emmer Green is the most northerly suburb of Reading, Berkshire. The Association was formed in May 1984 to serve the best interests of local people. The geographical area has, since 1997, been defined by the postcode and extends from Surley Row to the Oxfordshire boundary…
- Currently we run a Group on Fridays 10.30am - 1.30pm AND we'll be starting another one in the AutumnTherapeutic groups for people living with dementia, and their carers Focused on fun and stimulating activities We organise your ReadiBus transport so you can attend (some ReadiBus restrictions apply) Light lunch, freshly prepared on the premises, included in the price The 3 hours long group…WoodleyReading
- No room hire possible on Sundays or Mondays.2 Church StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 2SB
- Sun Street Youth & Community Centre is the main hub for East Reading’s Children’s services. It hosts the majority of the support for families with under 5’s and provides a range of services to the local area. The Centre is a single storey building which…Sun StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 3JX
- SaturdaysBB&O Feel Inspired Golf Academy Changing the lives of young people with special educational needs through golf The Feel Inspired Golf Academy is an initiative designed to bring golf to children and young people with special educational needs, intellectual or physical impairments. The emphasis is…WokinghamRG40 3RQ
- FridaysWe are local amateur dramatic society who meet once a week on a Friday evening (7.30pm to 10.15pm). We meet at the Tilehurst Village Hall, Victoria Road, Tilehurst. We put on 3 productions a year ranging from plays to very popular Murder Mystery Supper evenings…17Victoria RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5AB
- Supported by volunteers and a mental health recovery worker from Compass. A gentle half hour walk around Palmer Park and a chance to talk if you want to. Fridays: 10.30-11.30.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.