Services in Community Directory & Venues (430)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- The Meeting Point is situated on the ground floor of Tean House, can be hired by residents and non residents of Kennet Island during the hours of 10.00 am to 22.00 pm. A fee £15 per hour plus 50% deposit will be required for private…Tean HouseWhale AvenueKennet IslandReadingBerkshireRG2 0GY
- Contact for availability.READINGBerkshireRG4 7LB
- 1st Friday of each monthThe Listening Place is based at Tilehurst Methodist Church. It is held every 1st Friday of the month, 1:30-pm to 3:00pm, providing bereavement support. Please join us for coffee, tea, a friendly atmosphere and a listening ear. We also offer two to one support (safeguarding) if you…26 School RoadTilehurstREADINGBerkshireRG31 5AN
- 7 Days 7am - 1am (subject to availability)Old Bath RoadSonningRG4 6TQ
- 10.30 a.m.; 4.00, tea; 4.30 p.m. afternoon service; 7.00 p.m., evening serviceFriar StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 1EH
- Lunch fornightly on TuesdaysTea & coffee and chats with talks, every Tuesday from 10.30 am. 2 course dinner at lunch time held fornightly on Tuesdays. Please call for more information.Dawlish RoadWhitleyRG7 3BL
- Thursday 10.00 am - 12.00 pmLearn to draw and paint in these guided sessions. All abilities welcome. Sessions are £10 each and include everything you need.110Amersham RoadReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- Available for one off bookings weekdays & evenings, Saturdays and some Sunday afternoons.26 School RoadREADINGBerkshireRG31 5AN
- Visit website for up to date details of activities currently running. Centre can be contacted via their website. Rivermead Leisure Complex is a multi-functional centre situated on the banks of The River Thames in Reading, serving the local communities. Our fully equipped, air-conditioned gym offers…Richfield AvenueReadingRG1 8EQ
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.