Services in I need help to live at home (243)
Refine these results
Related AdviceFuel Poverty - information page, advice and training Help with care costs Have a look at the Reading PA Portal Your care after discharge from hospital View all related advice
- Rated 2 out of 5 (1 rating)Information on grants available help make your home more energy efficient and keep warm during the winter months.Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Forestcare control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 + Saturday 9.00 to 13.00.Lifeline Alarms Forestcare is Bracknell Forest Council’s emergency response telecare service. We install and monitor a range of telecare and assistive technology services in people's homes. All demonstrations & installations are free. All you pay is a rental fee for the lifeline alarm unit and…Unit BMallard HouseCookham RdBracknellBerksRG12 1RB
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- We provide Day Services, Community Support and Domiciliary Care to children, adults and adolescents whose behaviour challenges existing service provision. We also provide Residential Respite Care in our care home for 3 adults with learning disability, and we develop Supported Living Schemes. Every type of…77Russell StreetReadingRG1 7XG
- A Careline alarm is perfect for anyone who could be vulnerable at home, including older people, disabled people, people with health problems and people at risk of violence or theft. Careline alarms are especially useful for people at risk of falling.Careline alarms help these groups of people…
- Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pmReliMobility are a leading provider of Mobility Aids, Daily Living Aids and Disability Equipment which has been designed to help you maintain your independence both in and out of your at home. We are members of the British Healthcare Trades Association.Suite 2The CausewayGreat HorkesleyColchesterEssexCO6 4EJ
- 24 HoursRBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard SylvianCare is a registered, private and family-owned home care provider based in Reading, Berkshire that offers Domiciliary and Live-in Care Services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We currently cover areas such as Reading,…1ST FLOORBUILDING L14ACACIA ROADLONDON ROAD CAMPUSRG1 5AQ
- Mon - SunWe offer a person centered approach when it comes to home help where the person we support always comes first. Covering Reading , Winnersh , Wokingham, Wargrave OUR SERVICES - One to one support - Shopping - Outings - Doctors Appointments - Companionship/ befriending - Helping with…1 Bob Green CourtREADINGBerkshireRG2 8UE
- Our Care Team Is Available 24/7LifeConnect24 is a national telecare provider supporting our customers to maintain their independence by enabling them to stay safe at home and on the go. A personal alarm from LifeConnect24 provides 24-hour support at the press of a button, giving our customers and their families…Services offered to Berkshire residents
- Monday to Firday : 9am - 5pmCarelink 24 provides personal alarms for older people and those in need of extra support at home. Our alarms can be delivered the next working day. For many people, remaining in their own homes is essential to their quality of life. We are a national provider of…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.