Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Helpline Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pmYoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional well being and mental health of children and young people. Driven by their experiences we campaign, research and influence policy and practice. We also provide expert knowledge to professionals, parents and young people through…Suite 11, Crosby RowBaden PlaceLondonSE1 1YW
- Mornings: Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm; Afternoons: Monday 4pm-6pm & Wednesday 5pm-7pm10am to 1pm & 5pm to 7pmGingerbread is a charity working with single parent families. Supporting, advising and campaigning with single mums and dads to help them meet their family’s needs. Includes a separate section for single dads. Help sheets available on relationships, starting work, help with benfits, money advice........ "Check if…
- Opening Times: Monday to Friday 10am to 5.30pmContact organisation directly for more details on when groups are running. If you are affected by LGBT issues the charity offers a variety of support services ranging from one-to-one sessions to secure messaging, telephone helpline and drop-in sessions, peer support and social groups. Includes young…15Castle StreetReadingRG1 7SB
- Children Heard and Seen is a charity providing services for children and young people who have a parent in prison. We provide a weekly support group with activities and 1:1 mentoring. We look forward to welcoming you to our group.Hill End CampEynsham RoadFarmoorOxfordOxfordshireOX2 9NJ
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Sundays, 10.30 a.m., morning service0-5 Toddlers runs Tuesdays 10-11.30am term time On Sundays there is a creche for under 4's and Gracekidz for primary school aged children during the sermon. SYNC our youth club runs alternate Fridays from 7.30-9pm for young people aged 11-16. For the over 55's we…119 Peppard RoadEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8TR
Camp Mohawk is primarily open in school holidays, but some family and respite sessions are provided at weekends and after school in term time.
Groups and schools are welcome to contact us to make term time bookings.
Please get in touch or see our online calendar for details.Camp Mohawk is a multi-functional day centre for children with special needs, set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, just outside Wargrave, Berkshire. Throughout the year the centre provides a range of activities, facilities and natural space to encourage children with a variety of special…Highfield LaneCrazies HillWargrave
- "We’re a young people’s charity. We support young people who are going through hard times, including homelessness. We provide accommodation, personal development opportunities, and specialist support services to empower young people and prevent homelessness." Step by Step is a Hampshire charity which offers support in…Step By Step Partnership Ltd, 36Crimea RoadAldershotHampshireGU11 1UD
- Mon, Wed and Thurs 19:00, Sat 14:00, Sun 10:30.Our aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PB
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.