Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Monday to Saturday 12 noon to 9pm (email) – 2pm – 7pm (telephone)The National Association for Children of Alcoholics (Nacoa) is a registered charity, founded in 1990 to address the needs of children growing up in families where one or both parents suffer from alcoholism or a similar addictive problem. This includes children and young people of…National Association For Children Of Alcoholics (NACOA)P O Box 64BristolBS16 2HU
- The National Citizen Service is a programme for 15-17 year olds. It brings together young people from different backgrounds and helps them develop greater confidence, self-awareness and responsibility. It encourages personal and social development by working on skills like leadership, teamwork and communication. Participants spend…
- Open Monday and Thursday evenings 19:15 to 21:30 hours, we also have weekend activitiesYouth group for 12 to 19 year olds with a focus on STEM, Aviation and Aerospace.Friday StreetHenley on ThamesOxfordshireRG9 1AH
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Relate offers counselling for children and young people, please call for further information.Relate281 Basingstoke RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 0JA
- Independent Visiting & Advocacy Service These are now being provided by Reconstruct as a commissioned service. No need to go to panel- just refer! Every child in care has a statutory right to an Independent Visitor and an Advocate should they want one. Care leavers,…
- Reading Voluntary Action exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to: Encourage volunteering and social action Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive Connect communities in Reading Improve the lives…3rd Floor Reading Central LibraryAbbey SquareReadingRG1 3BQ
- Sunday afternoonsA triathlon Club for 8 - 16 years olds which meets weekly on a Sunday afternoon during term time. Visit website for more details and contact information.
- 7 days a week and out of hours serviceOffering face to face and online support. We offer one to one support to individuals wishing to quit smoking in Reading. Support include: Pregnancy support Carbon monoxide testing Quit Bella App 24/7 support Advice on NRT (patches gum etc..) and much more... Our specially trained advisors…Headley RoadReadingRG5 4JA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.