Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Thursday 5pm-8.30pm (term time)Berzerk Productions offer quality Drama & LAMDA coaching for young creative energies from the age of 4 to 18 years. Classes at Mapledurham Parish Hall6-11 years and 12+ years. Visit website for more details.Trench GreenMapledurhamReadingOxfordshireRG4 7UA
- Green Park Village Primary Academy (September 2020) is a new primary academy, part of REAch2 Academy Trust.2Flagstaff RoadReadingRG2 6AX
- 1st and 3rd Friday of each month 2-3:30pmWe offer Lip Reading Classes for Members and at social events from time to time. Come along and join one of our lip reading classes to see what it’s all about. Our classes are informal and friendly. Please see weblink below for the most up…Abbey SquareREADINGBerkshireRG1 3BE
- See websiteWensley RoadColey ParkRG1 6DU
- By arrangementThe Purley Park Trust is a non profit making charity commited to providing the highest quality of care services and a "home for life" to men and women with learning disabilities who, by difficulty have, until now, been unable to live in the community. Offer includes…12 Huckleberry ClosePurley-on-ThamesReadingRG8 8EH
- Information and advice on a wide range of subjects affecting older people. The Facsheets Information Page lists specific topics you may find of interest and of assistance, including: Facsheet FS37: Hospital discharge arrangements Facsheet FS42: Disability equipment and home adaptations
- Enabling people with learning disabilities to speak up about decisions that are important to them.
- Information and advice to protect yourself from distraction burglary and bogus callers
- Voluntary Aided Primary School New Christ Church CE(Aided) Primary School has published their Local Offer providing Information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Milman RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 0AY
- Henley College provide specialist courses for adults with learning disabilities.Henley on ThamesOxfordshireRG9 1UH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.