Services in Family Information Services (133)
Refine these results
Related AdviceStop Germs Spreading (NHS) Non Maintained Independent Special Schools Disabled Students' Allowance Child Travel Project - for students with SEND View all related advice
- Action - Help - Advice Carers Trust believes in a world where the role and contribution of unpaid carers is recognised and they have access to the quality support and services they need to live their own lives. Support for young carers and young adult…32-36Loman Street,LondonSE1 0EH
- Do you want to get something stopped, started or changed? An advocate could help you! An advocate is someone who can help you have your wishes and feelings heard. Advocates do not work for Social Services, they are independent. There are lots of reasons why…Unit 2-4, Tower House, 1Tower RoadBirkenheadCH41 1FF
- Sessions for Beavers takes place on a Monday contact provider for more details. https://www.berkshirescouts.org.uk/join/Anderson Baptist ChurchReadingBerkshireRG6
- Monday's (except Bank Holidays) 1pm - 3pmA drop-in session for young parents up to the age of 19 is running at Fairview Centre in Reading on Mondays from 1pm-3pm (excluding bank holidays). The sessions are free, and include toys, books and craft activities for the children, refreshments and of course, the chance to…90aGreat Knollys StreetReadingRG1 7HL
- Children's Action Teams (CATs) are local multi-professional teams providing help, guidance and support, working together with families and communities to create and achieve positive change for Reading's children and young people. We have three teams; North, South/East and West. They work closely with schools and…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- VariousThe Rock Academy Foundation offer instrumental lessons, band experience and music enrichment within schools. We are a charity who aim to empower kids to write, play and perform their own original music.ReadingBerkshire
- Anxious, Worried, Stressed? Get help 24/7 from crisis support volunteers. SHOUT is the UK's 24/7 text messaging service, free on major network providers. This is a helpline for anyone in crisis, anywhere anytime if you are struggling to cope.
- Trampoline centre in the Reading area. See website to find out more about the different activities available.https://www.redkangaroo.co.uk/parks/reading/ Every day Kanga Tots - special toddler only bounce Monday Wednesday & Friday 10am - 12 noon: £8.95 per child; Saturday & Sunday 9am to 10am: sessions £7.95 per…8Bridgewater CloseReadingRG30 1JT
- Swimming from age 3+, life saving from age 10+. Classes for all abilities, beginners to advanced. All teachers are ASA qualified. We work towards the aims of the ASA national teaching plan. Also life saving, life support, bronze, sliver and gold medallion. Please contact provider…
- Wednesday PMYoung Mums To Be Training Programme; YMTB-Parents-to-be programme is a comprehensive, holistic course specifically designed for pregnant teenagers up to and including the age of 19 years. Young women are keen to attend YMTB as it provides accessible antenatal care. Contact Sue Blackwood Tel: 07921…252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.