Services in Community Directory & Venues (36)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
- Emmer Green Youth & Community Centre is the home of Emmer Green Pre-School, as well as other community groups and organisations. It is a single storey building that is accessible and offers a main hall, breakout area, kitchen, and three meeting rooms. All can be…St Barnabus RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 8LN
- Mon/Wed - 1930-2200Adults and children 9+. Equipment Available. Coaching. Beginners (next course starts 09/01/2017) and advanced fencers welcome. All weapons - foil, epee, sabre. Visit website for more details and to leave a messageHolme ParkSonning LaneSonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
- Tilehurst Youth & Community Centre is at the heart of Tilehurst Triangle which is the community hub of West Reading. It is located on the first floor of a two storey building just above the Co-op shops. There is also an accessible lift on the…23The TriangleReadingBerkshireRG30 4RN
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Thursdays 4pm - 4.30pmVisit website for more details on when courses will commence. Swim School Swim sessions for children with SEND. Rivermead have a lesson on a Monday at 6-6:30pm and Wednesdays 5.45pm - 6.15pm Meadway have a session on a Thursday 4-4:30pm, which has a few spaces. The website…Meadway Sports CentreThe MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4BZ
- Reading Voluntary Action exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to: Encourage volunteering and social action Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive Connect communities in Reading Improve the lives…3rd Floor Reading Central LibraryAbbey SquareReadingRG1 3BQ
- Every day Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5.30pm by calling'UTULIVU' is a Swahili word for 'PATIENCE'. We work with women, senior citizens, children and young people with the support of men. Our main focus is to empower in order to integrate into the wider community through activities that promote health, education, wealth creation, healthy…35-39 London StreetLondon StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4PS
- Tuesday and FridayQuality local karate classes for children and adults. Lead Instructor Viki Lloyd 4th Dan Black Belt, former British and European Champion senior student of the legendary Tatsuo Suzuki 8th Dan Hanshi . Traditional Japanese Wado Ryu karate for all ages and all abilities. Beginner to…St Georges RoadOff Oxford RoadReadingBerksRG30 2RQ
- FridayLearn how to dance on bollywood or bhangra beats in Reading and Woodley. Please view our offerings at our website. We also come with regular dance show and DJ events. Please sign up for our news letter to keep updated.41-43London Rd, ReadingReadingBerkshireRG1 5BN
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.