Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp with housing costs Direct Payments - Employing a personal assistant for your child using Direct Payments - a guide for parents and carers (BFfC) Transition from Children to Adult Health Services - Ready Steady Go! Childminders View all related advice
- Contact us Monday-Friday 9am-4pmHEALTHWATCH READING is now delivered by The Advocacy People Healthwatch Reading is your local health and social care champion. If you use GPs and hospitals, dentists, pharmacies, care homes or other support services in your area, we want to hear about your experiences. We are…
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Independent Visiting & Advocacy Service These are now being provided by Reconstruct as a commissioned service. No need to go to panel- just refer! Every child in care has a statutory right to an Independent Visitor and an Advocate should they want one. Care leavers,…
- Reading Voluntary Action exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to: Encourage volunteering and social action Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive Connect communities in Reading Improve the lives…3rd Floor Reading Central LibraryAbbey SquareReadingRG1 3BQ
- 7 days a week and out of hours serviceOffering face to face and online support. We offer one to one support to individuals wishing to quit smoking in Reading. Support include: Pregnancy support Carbon monoxide testing Quit Bella App 24/7 support Advice on NRT (patches gum etc..) and much more... Our specially trained advisors…Headley RoadReadingRG5 4JA
- Sunday afternoonsA triathlon Club for 8 - 16 years olds which meets weekly on a Sunday afternoon during term time. Visit website for more details and contact information.
- Beavers and cubs Monday; Scouts WednesdaySessions for Beavers (ages 6-8) run on a Monday, Cubs (ages 8-10.5) on a Monday and Scouts (ages 10.5-14) on a Wednesday. Please contact provider for additional details. Visit website to find out more and how to join.Park United Reform ChurchPark Church HallReadingBerkshireRG6 1DN
- Thursdays 5.45-7.15pm.We aim to encourage the mental, physical and spiritual development of girls under the policy, organisation and rules of the Guide Association through a variety of indoor and outdoor activities. Brownies 7-10 years. Please contact https://www.girlguidingroyalberkshire.org.uk/home/ to register your child before attending the sessions.Palmer Park AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG6 1DN
- Monday to Friday 9am-6pmThe Trust supports people aged 13-30 who are looking to make a change in their lives? If you're unemployed or struggling at school, The Prince's Trust can help you in a number of ways, including free training courses, brand new experiences, support, mentoring and finance. …
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.