South Reading Community Hub is a multipurpose building that serves the local communities of South Reading. It is the home to Whitley Library, Sure Start Whitely Nursery and many activity groups run by the local community. The Hub offers a spacious large hall as well…252Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
Services in Community Directory & Venues (36)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBefriending Services - factsheet Accessible holidays and days out Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Wednesdays from 8pm-10pmBrass band for established brass players; meets Wednesdays 8-10pm. All comers band for beginners of all ages meets Wednesdays in term time 6:30 - 7:45pmStation RoadPangbourneREADINGBerkshireRG8 7AN
- Every Saturday, Monday - Times depend on age and ability.Dance classes for children aged 3-18years in Street, Ballet, Tap, Singing & Drama Adult Classes in Street Dance & Tap Dance Starlet Rock Choir for Adults aged 16-100 years! Fun 'Glee' type singing group! Starlet Birthday Parties Starlet Holiday WorkshopsShinfield GrangeCutbush Lane EastShinfieldReadingRG2 9AF
- Fairview Youth & Community Centre is a newly built community centre that is closely linked with Civitas Academy – a local community school. It is a single storey; open plan building that is fully accessible. The Centre is primarily run as a venue for hire…90b Great Knolly's StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 7HL
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…
- University Term Time: open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm. University Vacation Time: open from Tuesday to Thursday from 9am to 4.30pmThe Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology, owned by the University of Reading and an integral part of the Department of Classics, is recognised as the fourth largest collection of Greek ceramics in Britain. The collection primarily consists of material from the Greek and Greco-Roman civilisations…Department Of Classics, University Of Reading, WhiteknightsReadingBerkshireRG6 6AA
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Thursdays 5.45-7.15pm.We aim to encourage the mental, physical and spiritual development of girls under the policy, organisation and rules of the Guide Association through a variety of indoor and outdoor activities. Brownies 7-10 years. Please contact https://www.girlguidingroyalberkshire.org.uk/home/ to register your child before attending the sessions.Palmer Park AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG6 1DN
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.