We provide many Dance classes per week for children and adults starting from 2.5 years old. Street Dance, Hip Hop, Ballet, Ballroom, Latin American, Musical Theatre, Jazz/West End Dance, Modern, Baby Ballet, Tap & Street, Musical Theatre School, Adult Tap & Performing Arts. Opening times…Unit 2Marcus CloseTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EA
Refine these results
Related AdviceFree health checks for over-14s with a learning disability Help with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 View all related advice
- CultureMix Arts Ltd | Reading All Steel Percussion Orchestra | Reading Reggae Collective based in Central Reading CultureMix Arts is an international music and carnival arts company based in Berkshire, UK. We encourage participation and development offering employment opportunities in the music industry and the carnival sector. An…7Queens WalkReadingRG1 7QF
- Adventure, inspiration and learning - Path Hill Outdoors Path Hill Outdoors offers exciting, innovative experiences for young people; focusing on learning in the outdoors We work with young people who find mainstream education challenging and need a different approach to re-engage in learning. We also…Path Hill FarmGoring HeathReadingBerkshireRG8 7RE
- Helpline: Every day 9am-12am (mindnight)HOPELineUK is a specialist telephone helpline service staffed by trained professionals who give non-judgemental support, practical advice and information to children, teenagers and young people up to the age of 35 who are worried about themselves or anyone who is concerned about a young person They…2 BanksideCrosfield StreetWarringtonWA1 1UP
- Community Alcohol Partnerships (CAP) bring together local retailers & licensees, trading standards, police, health services, education providers and other local stakeholders to tackle the problem of underage drinking. Reading CAP helps develop a culture where both adults and young people drink responsibly; ensuring both understand safe consumption limits…Level 1, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Kumon is a unique method of study which aims to give each and every child skills that last a lifetime. Focusing on the vital subjects of maths and English, we can help your child to develop their learning skills and exceed expectations with our worksheet…
- Helpline Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pmYoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional well being and mental health of children and young people. Driven by their experiences we campaign, research and influence policy and practice. We also provide expert knowledge to professionals, parents and young people through…Suite 11, Crosby RowBaden PlaceLondonSE1 1YW
- Mornings: Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm; Afternoons: Monday 4pm-6pm & Wednesday 5pm-7pm10am to 1pm & 5pm to 7pmGingerbread is a charity working with single parent families. Supporting, advising and campaigning with single mums and dads to help them meet their family’s needs. Includes a separate section for single dads. Help sheets available on relationships, starting work, help with benfits, money advice........ "Check if…
- Children Heard and Seen is a charity providing services for children and young people who have a parent in prison. We provide a weekly support group with activities and 1:1 mentoring. We look forward to welcoming you to our group.Hill End CampEynsham RoadFarmoorOxfordOxfordshireOX2 9NJ
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.