Services in I am looking for work or training (73)
Refine these results
Related AdviceOlder People's Day 2023 - Ageing Well Together Do you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available Supported learning, training and working Transition - Becoming an adult and preparing for the future View all related advice
- Lines open Monday to Friday, 9 - 5. Enrolments taken 24/7The Online Learning College offers a range of home study courses to students in the UK and overseas. One of the most modern and innovative distance learning companies in the UK, we use our own online campus to deliver courses with lessons, assignments, resources and materials…7St Georges SquareHuddersfieldHD1 1LA
- Evenbreak, a not-for-profit social enterprise, was formed to achieve three aims: To help inclusive employers attract more talented disabled people; To help disabled jobseekers find work with employers who will value their skills; To promote the business benefits of employing disabled people. With Evenbreak, inclusive…76Celandine CloseKingswinfordDY6 9TN
- Monday to Friday 9am-6pmThe Trust supports people aged 13-30 who are looking to make a change in their lives? If you're unemployed or struggling at school, The Prince's Trust can help you in a number of ways, including free training courses, brand new experiences, support, mentoring and finance. …
- Elevate are an impartial team within Brighter Futures for Children who are wholly owned and independent services that operate on behalf of Reading Borough Council. For most young people, the world beyond school or college is becoming increasingly an unknown and varied map. The future…20Tudor RoadReadingRG1 1NH
- An online resource to help you find public sector job opportunities in local government, charity, education, housing etc....
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5:30pmActivia Training are an accredited UK company that offers soft skills and Microsoft software training courses to business clients. Our fully equipped training centre in Reading Berkshire has a full range of programme of courses and the courses are delivered by experienced and qualified trainers…450 Brook Drive, Green ParkReadingBerkshireRG2 6UU
- Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00Autus - The Hao2 Foundation exists to facilitate personal and professional growth for people with autism and complex needs, increasing opportunities for exciting and sustainable work to improve lives and prospects. We are a disabled people's user-led organisation set up to enable disabled people…
- Earley CResCent Resource Centre Our Mission: We are a Community Resource Centre, designed to meet the needs of voluntary and community organisations and local people. CResCent is a welcoming voluntary organisation, which provides access to high quality facilities including: Training, Information / Helpdesk, Room Hire and…Warbler DriveEarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 4HB
- Henley College provide specialist courses for adults with learning disabilities.Henley on ThamesOxfordshireRG9 1UH
- Berkshire College of Agriculture (BCA) BCA (Berkshire College of Agriculture) is situated 4 miles from Maidenhead town centre providing a wide range of practical and academic courses. Information about all the full time and part time courses, higher education courses and apprenticeships available on the…Hall PlaceBurchetts GreenMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 6QR
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.