Services in Community Directory & Venues (422)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- Wednesdays 10.00am to 12.00pmA craft programme for adults, including those with a carer We offer a variety of activities each week on a Wednesday morning 10am to 12pm £5.00 per session (adult participating)Wycliffe Baptist Church233 Kings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 4LS
- Last Sunday of the monthSpecial Needs screenings at Vue Cinema Reading Last Sunday of the Month at 11.30am (check website below) Tickets for the Film can be bought upstairs at the refreshment kiosk or online. • If you have a wheelchair, please arrive early as you will need to use…The Oracle CentreReadingRG1 2AG
- Last Saturday of each month, 10am to noonThe aims of the Baker Street Area Neighbourhood Association (BSANA) are to develop our sense of community and improve our local environment
- Meetings are not open to the publicThe Barbados and Friends Association (Reading) also known as BAFA, is a local charity run by a committee of dedicated volunteers of Barbadian descent and friends. Our aim is to unite Barbadians and people of the community in friendship.
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Denefield SchoolLong LaneTilehurstReadingRG31 6XY
- All Reading libraries are open as normal, see www.reading.gov.uk/libraries for opening and information. For the latest on rhymetimes, see www.reading.gov.uk/rhymetimes Services we provide: Books - Fiction and non-fiction books for both adults and children Books in Polish and Urdu Spoken word and music CDs & cassettes DVDs Large print…420Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1EE
- SaturdaysBB&O Feel Inspired Golf Academy Changing the lives of young people with special educational needs through golf The Feel Inspired Golf Academy is an initiative designed to bring golf to children and young people with special educational needs, intellectual or physical impairments. The emphasis is…WokinghamRG40 3RQ
- Three halls / rooms for hireThe Parish officeCharrington RoadCalcotReadingRG31 7AW
- Classes will be held on Mondays, running from 19:30 to 21:00, and the course is a total of 8 weeks long: 1 taster session, 6 classes, and 1 competition (within the group) and grading. There are a total of 30-places on each course. If you…[Main Sports Hall]Holme Park, Sonning Lane,Sonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
- The association was founded in 2005, to promote the interests of residents and businesses in the streets around E. P. Collier Primary School, off Caversham Road. The Association organises regular public meetings and social events, along with activities to improve the environment such as graffiti…Events are held at the New Hope Centre or EP Collier Primary SchoolRG1 8DZ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.