Services in Community Directory & Venues (435)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Befriending Services - factsheet Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet Community Wellbeing - Latest Updates October - November 2022 View all related advice
- Musical theatre school offering singing, drama and jazz to children of 6yrs to 18yrs. Highly experienced teachers with west end credentials. No experience necessary.Victoria RoadMortimerBerkshireRG7 3RD
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…Venues in WoodleyWokinghamBracknell.RG
- Various timesAlpacas are fantastic therapy pets and our boys are the best of the bunch! They are super friendly and will hand feed. We are offering sessions both public and private to get to know these beautiful animals,with optional walking experiences for those who are able.…Little park farmBeech hill roadMortimerBerksRG7 2AR
- MondaysSinging group for people with dementia and their carers. Call to confirm dates. Cureently being offered asa virtual group on a Monday via zoom
- MondaysA structured group singing session for people living with dementia and their carers. Refreshments provided. This service is currently suspended and a virtual offer via zoom on a Monday is running
- Southern Fencing Region (formerly known as “Southern Section”) represents the fencing communities of Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire within England Fencing and British Fencing, and ultimately, within the world fencing organisation, Federation Internationale d’Escrime Southern Fencing holds regional competitions and organises training for fencers,…12 mns from M4 / A34 junctionManor CrescentComptonBerkshireRG20 6NU
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
- Thursday 10.00 am - 12.00 pmLearn to draw and paint in these guided sessions. All abilities welcome. Sessions are £10 each and include everything you need.110Amersham RoadReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- Thursday 11am- 12:15pmDo you enjoy arts and crafts activities? Would you like to learn but you're not sure where to start? Do you have lots of experience and talent that you enjoy sharing with others? Come along and try a new arts and crafts session- relaxed, friendly…2Norris RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1NJ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.