Services in Community Directory & Venues (428)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSupported learning, training and working Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Befriending Services - factsheet GLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 View all related advice
- Monday to Sunday 11.00am - 9.00pmOur aim is to foster outdoor, flat green bowls from the end of April to September. New potential members are welcome to contact us. Coaching is available and there is a friendly atmosphere in the clubhouse. Affiliated to the Royal County of Berkshire Bowling Association…94 Kendrick RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 5DW
- The West Reading Safer Neighbourhood Forum is a voluntary group of residents working with partner agencies (most notably Thames Valley Police and reading Borough Council) that aims to act as a locally based problem solving group on community Safety and crime
- 7 days a week, morning through to eveningRecently refurbished church hall for hire - both one-off events and repeat bookings available. Kitchen and toilets attached to the hall. Table and chairs in the main hall. Could fit 100 in the hall for a party.94 Cranbury RoadRG30 2TA
- 7 days a week, morning through to eveningChurch hall for rent in central Reading. Has two rooms - one larger room for 100 capacity and smaller room (Downshire Room) for 10-25 people. Toilets and fully fitted kitchen available and parking. Tables and chairs available in each room.Downshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- Every day except Sunday.If you are interested in hiring the hall, please see the Fees for Hiring Church House page below. For any further information, please contact us.59 Church StreetCavershamREADINGBerkshireRG4 8AX
- The community cafe on Northumberland Avenue is located in the social club at the South Reading Youth and Community Centre. It's a great place to meet friends, relax and find out what's happening in the local area. Everyone is welcome to come in and enjoy the cafe's great…252-260Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
- Telephone enquiries welcome Mon-Fri 9am - 5pmAt Thrive, we are passionate about the health benefits that gardening, horticulture and spending time in nature can bring. We are a leading UK charity with over 40 years’ experience of an approach called social and therapeutic horticulture (STH). We want to help people with…The Geoffrey Udall CentreBeech Hill RoadBeech HillReadingBerkshireRG7 2AT
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
- 3rd Wednesday in the month September to May 7:15-9:30pm.Aim: to foster an interest in the history of Reading. Affiliated to - Berkshire Local History Association. Please see the web link below to leave a message and contact us: http://historyofreadingsociety.org.uk/contact/Abbey SquareREADINGBerkshireRG1 3BE
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.