Services in Community Directory & Venues (435)
Refine these results
Related AdviceNeighbourhood services for older people Befriending Services - factsheet Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet Accessible holidays and days out View all related advice
- Supported by volunteers and a mental health recovery worker from Compass. A gentle half hour walk around Palmer Park and a chance to talk if you want to. Fridays: 10.30-11.30.
- On request Mon-Sat, depending on long term bookings. Not Sundays. No alcoholic drinks.Hurricane WayWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 4UX
- Reading Voluntary Action exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to: Encourage volunteering and social action Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive Connect communities in Reading Improve the lives…3rd Floor Reading Central LibraryAbbey SquareReadingRG1 3BQ
- 1st and 3rd Friday of each month 2-3:30pmWe offer Lip Reading Classes for Members and at social events from time to time. Come along and join one of our lip reading classes to see what it’s all about. Our classes are informal and friendly. Please see weblink below for the most up…Abbey SquareREADINGBerkshireRG1 3BE
- Usually 3rd Saturday of month, check websiteLETS stands for local exchange trading system . We are a trading group trading services, produce and some goods for our currency, ‘Bricks’, on a timebank basis. We joined Bracknell LETS in 2018 and operate as a local area of it. We have an active…33London StreetReadingRG1 4PS
- See websiteWensley RoadColey ParkRG1 6DU
- Weekdends and Fridays94 Cranbury RoadRG30 2TA
- Berkshire Vision Children, Young People and Families – benefit from the support we provide, getting involved in activities adapted to meet each young person’s needs and having the opportunities to develop friendships with other visually impaired young people. Our activities are run throughout the year,…Berkshire VisionMidleton House, 5 Erleigh RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LR
- Reading Outdoor Group is a friendly local club, offering a varied programme of outdoor activities and social events throughout the year including walking, cycling, weekends away, and socialising.ReadingBerkshire
- Occasionally available to outside users when not in use for University functions - book at least 12 months in advance.University of ReadingLondon RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 5AQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.