Services in Community Directory & Venues (429)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSupported learning, training and working Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Befriending Services - factsheet GLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 View all related advice
- Open Monday to Friday 9am until 2pmA family friendly cafe in West Reading with affordable food & drink and a free play area.YMCA Reading34 Parkside RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2DD
- Five A Day Market Garden is a not-for-profit community-supported project which aims to engage the community by: Producing and selling naturally-grown fruit and vegetables; Running a variety of educational courses, one-off workshops and ongoing projects throughout the year, in subjects including fruit, vegetable and floral…The StreetEnglefieldReadingRG7 5EL
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Park LaneCharvilREADINGBerkshireRG10 9TR
- One Sunday afternoon per month.Re-engage is dedicated to tackling loneliness and social isolation among older people through face to face contact. We have been doing this for 50 years. We aim to do this by organising monthly Sunday afternoon tea parties for small groups of older people (aged 75+)…BerkshireReading & WoodleyRG
- Please visit website for datesWe are a walking club based in Berkshire with an ongoing programme of day walks on Sundays. We also have restaurant evenings, BBQs, summer evening walks and pub visits. Occasionally we organise walking weekends further from home, typically Wales, Devon and Yorkshire.
- 2nd Monday in the month 12:00-3:00pm.To provide fellowship for retired professional and businessmen.MapledurhamReadingBerkshireRG4 7UT
- Approximately every 2 months.BDXC is a club for radio enthusiasts interested in listening to the short wave, medium wave and FM broadcast bands. We are a national club which also has local meetings in Reading. Anyone interested in radio is welcome to attend these meetings. Please see web…35-39 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4PS
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- The East Reading Safer Neighbourhood Forum is a voluntary group made up of local residents working with partner agencies (most notably Thames Valley Police and Reading Borough Council) that aims to act as a locally based problem solving group on community safety aand crime Meetings …Room L33 G01London RoadReadingRG1 5AQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.