Services in Community Directory & Venues (422)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- Monday to FridayCompass Recovery College continues to run free mental health and wellbeing workshops, both online and in person. Whether you are a returning participant or new to Compass Recovery College, there’s something for everyone. The wide range of workshops we offer are an educational route to…
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Mondays & WednesdaysWorks in partnership with Affinity Trust to support people with learning disabilities providing work opportunities and Horticultural workshop sessions, the workshops are on a Monday and Wednesday 10-15 you can do as little as two hours or the whole session. As part of the workshops they…Englefield Garden CentreThe StreetEnglefield, near ThealeReadingBerksRG7 5EL
- Engage Befriending brings together those who are isolated or lonely with a volunteer befriender. We befriend people who are over 55 years old and live in the Reading area. Our volunteers will visit once a week or fortnight. It may be for just a cuppa…90 London StreetReadingRG1 4SJ
- Helping disabled people to get involved in sport
- Five A Day Market Garden is a not-for-profit community-supported project which aims to engage the community by: Producing and selling naturally-grown fruit and vegetables; Running a variety of educational courses, one-off workshops and ongoing projects throughout the year, in subjects including fruit, vegetable and floral…The StreetEnglefieldReadingRG7 5EL
- Social club offering music in a relaxed welcoming atmosphere. People with learning difficulties are particularly welcome but the club is open to everyone.Rising Sun Arts Centre30 Silver StreetReadingRG1 2ST
- Open to older adults of all ethnicities, the centre provides traditional Indian lunches 4 days a week and also runs seated yoga and exercise sessions 5 days a week. There are also additional activities, speakers and trips and the group.2Norris RoadReadingRG6 1NJ
- Keep Fit Classes for all.West End SchoolSeaford RoadWokinghamRG40 2EJ
- The Museum of Reading has created 'Memory Boxes' for older members of the community, aimed at sparking recollections which can be shared with others. Reminiscence can have a vert positive outcomes for patients with memory loss and dementia. Memory boxes are available to professionals in…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.