Services in Community Directory & Venues (428)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- Monday to SundayOur volunteers carry out very valuable work in helping older people carry on with their lives with independence, choice and dignity. You can offer an hour or more a week, as you wish.Unit 119Broad Street MallReadingBerkshireRG1 7QE
- Tea, coffee and informal socialising for Over 50s The Pop In is held on Mondays excluding Bank Holidays Some weeks we will have external speakers, crafts and entertainment No need to book for the Monday Pop In, just turn up!Carey StreetReadingRG1 7JS
- VariousJoin our STAR Clubs for a warm and chattingenvironment. - Stimulating activities focusing on the individual's wellbeing.- Therapeutic approach to the delivery of each session.- Active games that support social interaction.- Respite for families and carers. £13 per session. Please call us to register.Transport may…
- Meetings at Baughurst or Aldermaston and at club organised events which are notified in monthly newsheet. Motorcycle trials for solo, sidecar and pre-65 youth. Some social events.
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Time of service: 10amBerkeley AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG1 6JE
- day and eveningDownshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- Sundays: 8.00am Eucharist; 10.30am Parish Mass; 6.30pm Evensong. Wheelchair help available for Sunday Mass at 10.30am. Loop system for the hard of hearing.Downshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- 7 days a week, morning through to eveningChurch hall for rent in central Reading. Has two rooms - one larger room for 100 capacity and smaller room (Downshire Room) for 10-25 people. Toilets and fully fitted kitchen available and parking. Tables and chairs available in each room.Downshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- 9am-Holy Communion(BCP),10:30am, 1st Sunday Morning Prayer, 2nd Sun. Sung Eucharist, 3rd Sun. Peppard Praise, 4th Sun. Family communion.Church LaneRotherfield PeppardHenley on ThamesOXONRG9 5JN
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.