Services in Community Directory & Venues (422)
Refine these results
Related AdviceGrassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Community Wellbeing Newsletter - Latest Updates September/October 2023 Older People's Day 2023 - Ageing Well Together Befriending Services - factsheet View all related advice
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- 7 days a week, morning through to eveningChurch hall for rent in central Reading. Has two rooms - one larger room for 100 capacity and smaller room (Downshire Room) for 10-25 people. Toilets and fully fitted kitchen available and parking. Tables and chairs available in each room.Downshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- Fortnightly on ThursdaysLet’s Connect is our social network to support your wellbeing, by helping you connect with others, organisations, services, and opportunities in our community. By joining the Network, you will bring your own strengths as well as gain from the support of others. What we can offer Let’s…1 Queens WalkReadingRG1 7QE
- Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities. The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping…Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1LF
- Healthwise is a healthy lifestyle programme. It comprises of Physical Activity Referral Scheme and Phase IV Cardiac Rehab. Healthwise is designed to introduce individuals to the benefits of exercise and support those wishing to manage health conditions or reduce risk factors for chronic disease. Better’s firm…
- We are a constituted association representing residents in the Great Knollys Street and George Street area to the west of Reading town centre. We are a completely independent non-profit organisation run by volunteers, helping to generate some community spirit in a small corner of Reading. We…
- Tuesday 11:00 - 12:30 and/or Thursday 11:00 - 12:30Love To Move is a fun age and dementia friendly seated movement programme to music. Love to Move is the first cognitive enhancement exercise programme of its kind in the UK and based on scientific research. There are demonstrable benefits in the physical, emotional and…140Wensley RoadColey ParkReadingBerkshireRG1 6DW
- Mondays to Fridays from 9:30am- 2:30pmBased in Central Reading, Reading Community Learning Centre (RCLC) has been operating as an independent charity since 2007, and as part of national charity, Workers’ Education Association, since the mid-1990s. We have over 20 years of experience in delivering services to support traditionally ‘hard-to-reach’ refugee…Reading Community Learning Centre94 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4SJ
- Wednesday 10.00am-11.00amThese classes are specifically designed for the seniors and less able members of our community. If you are committed to moving and staying strong then this is the yoga class for you. Along with the specially design yoga asanas, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques, also included…Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingBerkshireRG30 3UE
- 1st Wednesday each month - 2 'till 4pmWe are a non-profit social group run by our members, which meets monthly at the newly refurbished annex to the Calcot Centre, Highview, Calcot, RG31 4XD. There’s free parking, or take the 15 bus. Meetings are held on the first Wednesday each month from 2…Calcot CentreHighview (off Royal Avenue)CalcotReadingBerkshireRG31 4XD
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.