Services in Community Directory & Venues (435)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Befriending Services - factsheet Christmas & New Year 2022/23 Local Services & Support Information Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet View all related advice
- Every third Thursday of the monthResearch into the History of Stratfiel Mortimer. Exhibitions and PublicationsWest End RoadMortimerReadingBerkshireRG7 3TB
- The Mothers’ Union - Oxford Diocese, covers the counties of Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. Please visit website for more details.Church Mission SocietyWatlington RoadCowleyOxfordOxfordshireOX4 6BZ
- 3rd Wednesday in the month 2:30pm (except August)The purpose of the Mothers Union is to be specially concerned with all that strengthens and preserves marriage and Christian family life. We also have a Christian concern for families worldwide.Church RoadWoodleyReadingRG5 4QN
- Wednesdays - 1.45 pm to 2.45 pm. Fridays 9.30 to 10.30 am. Term time onlyFun exercises designed for over 60s. CAN BE DONE SEATED OR STANDING DEPENDING ON YOUR ABILITY. An exercise to music class designed to cover the 4 pillars of senior fitness – Flexibility, Aerobics, Balance and Strength (FABS). Flexibility - strech and improve your range of…The HubWarbreck DriveTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 6FE
- Summer (Last Sunday in March to Last Sunday in October): Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10.30am to 5pm. Winter (First Sunday in November- last but one Sunday in March): Sundays 12noon-4pm; Wednesdays 10.30am-4pm.Summer (Last Sunday in March to Last Sunday in October) Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10.30am to 5pm Winter (rest of year) Sundays noon-4pm Wednesdays 10.30am-4pm Located on Woodley Airfield, once the centre of a thriving aircraft industry, the museum recaptures local aviation history.…The Museum Of Berkshire AviationMohawk WayWoodleyReadingBerkshireRG5 4UE
- Closed Mondays; Tuesday to Friday 9am to 5pmLots of activities for children of all ages around the Museum and in the garden, including trails, brass rubbing, dressing up and games. Family workshops during the school holidays and a toddler session every Friday during term time. Opening times. The Museum: Tuesday to Friday:…Museum Of English Rural Life6 Redlands RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5EX
- Our mission is to support wellbeing and wildlife by connecting people with the wild spaces on their doorsteps. Trails and Events as well as Wild teaching, consultancy and wellbeing.
- Restarting in September 2020Sensory wellbeing walks in nature for small groups Forest bathing and nature connection walk programme to boost wellbeing, particularly for people returning back to work. Virtual and physical sensory sessions for visually impaired groups. Natural Netwalking (networking-while-working) in Reading town centre and Thames Valley business park for…
- The Neighbourhood Initiatives Team is committed to working in partnership with local people, services, agencies and stakeholders to deliver community led initiatives that impact on community safety, crime reduction, health, social cohesion, poverty and economic development. " By supporting community - based organisations to identify…Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- New Beginnings Reading charity based in Reading. "Our aims are the prevention and relief of poverty and financial hardship of persons in Reading and the Greater Berkshire area who are in need due to social or economic reasons, regardless of their religion or belief. This…Queens Arms (alcohol free pub)Great Knollys StreetReadingRG1 7HL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.