Services in Community Directory & Venues (435)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Befriending Services - factsheet Christmas & New Year 2022/23 Local Services & Support Information Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet View all related advice
- Feeling helpless in the face of a global refugee crisis? This is a great opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. As a Volunteer Host Support Worker, you will help Sanctuary Hosting to assess and monitor potential hosts, making sure that we are providing…
- Supported by volunteers and a mental health recovery worker from Compass. A gentle half hour walk around Palmer Park and a chance to talk if you want to. Fridays: 10.30-11.30.
- Morning and Evening sessionsWalking Rugby is for ex-players, injured players and non-players of all ages, abilities and gender. One game is four quarters, each lasting 5 minutes. Everyone is welcome, the games are relaxed and friendly with a competitive spirit! Sessions are held at Reading Rugby club, Sonning…Holme ParkSonning LaneBerkshireRG4 6ST
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- Monday to Friday 9am-4pmThe Weller Centre, located on the Amersham Road Estate, aims to help anyone in need throughout Lower Caversham with food, clothes, furniture, internet access, printing, and signposting. The Weller Centre are now offering free clothes, alongside the community bakery which aims to help reduce food…110Amersham RoadReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- Tuesday evenings 7:15-10:00pm, Thursday afternoons (2nd and 5th of the month) 2:00-5.00pmPurley on ThamesBerkshireRG
- The West Reading Safer Neighbourhood Forum is a voluntary group of residents working with partner agencies (most notably Thames Valley Police and reading Borough Council) that aims to act as a locally based problem solving group on community Safety and crime
- Tuesdays 20:00-21:30Aikido in Reading ...the way of the warrior ...the way of harmony Martial Arts in Reading - COME ALONG TO A FREE TASTER SESSION At White Oak Aikido Reading, we run classes in the martial art of Aikido on Tuesdays. We offer a rolling eight-week Aikido beginners'…74Highmoor RoadCavershamREADINGBerkshireRG4 7BG
- The community cafe on Northumberland Avenue is located in the social club at the South Reading Youth and Community Centre. It's a great place to meet friends, relax and find out what's happening in the local area. Everyone is welcome to come in and enjoy the cafe's great…252-260Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 7QA
- Surplus food project and other support, this includes food, clothing, school uniforms, books and games, brokering links to partners for finance, debt and benefit support and more. Our Food Surplus Project is open: Monday to Friday 10am - 1.30pm The Food Surplus Project is open…479Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 8LZ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.