We provide entertainment and recreation for the serving wounded, injured or sick and for ex-service men and women with disabilities.
Services in Community Directory & Venues (423)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBefriending Services - factsheet Reading21 Half Marathon Training Programme - 14 January-2 April 2023 Accessible holidays and days out Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom View all related advice
- Monday -Thursday 06:30 to 23:00, Friday 06:30 to 9:00, Saturday 07:30 to 20:00, Sunday 07:30 to 21:00. Event times by arrangementThis multi-functional centre is situated on the banks of the River Thames in Reading. Rivermead Leisure Complex boasts a newly refurbished premier gym, a leisure pool, squash courts, sports hall, and a variety of other spaces that can be hired out for a wide variety…Richfield AvenueReadingBerkshireRG1 8EQ
- Every Tuesday 7-8pmHere at Fit2thebeat we pride ourselves on offering fun, high-quality, reasonably-priced fitness classes for all fitness levels, ages and abilities. Classes include Fitsteps ( Latin and Ballroom dance fitness), Cardio Dance Mix ( dance fitness using styles from all over the world), Aqua aerobics and…205Southcote LaneSouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3AX
- Please visit website for datesWe are a walking club based in Berkshire with an ongoing programme of day walks on Sundays. We also have restaurant evenings, BBQs, summer evening walks and pub visits. Occasionally we organise walking weekends further from home, typically Wales, Devon and Yorkshire.
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…
- Lunchtime meeting every Monday at 12:45 exept last Monday in the month which is dinner at 7:30Rotary is a global network of over 1.3million men and women who provide humanitarian services to their local community, encourage high ethical standards and help to build goodwill and peace in the world, having fun at the same time. Affiliated to - Rotary International. Please…Duffield RoadSonningBerkshireRG4 6GJ
- Last Saturday of the monthA SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN, YOUNG PEOPLE AND NOW ADULTS! Important Information: READING ENGINE SHED. Our usual venue at Katesgrove Children’s Centre is closed for six months or so for refurbishment. Our venue for forthcoming 2022 dates is: ST BARNABAS CHURCH HALL, 20…Katesgrove Childrens CentreWaterloo MeadowsReadingBerkshireRG2 0BN
- Telephone enquiries welcome Mon-Fri 9am - 5pmAt Thrive, we are passionate about the health benefits that gardening, horticulture and spending time in nature can bring. We are a leading UK charity with over 40 years’ experience of an approach called social and therapeutic horticulture (STH). We want to help people with…The Geoffrey Udall CentreBeech Hill RoadBeech HillReadingBerkshireRG7 2AT
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:30pmReading Humanists is a friendly social (occasionally campaigning) group for non-religious people in the Reading area. We welcome all who share our view that: the world is a natural place; this life is the only one we have; morality and ethics are based on our common…
- Sport and physical activitiesBath RoadKnowl HillReadingRG10 9XA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.