Services in Community Directory & Venues (104)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out GLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
- Last Sunday of the monthSpecial Needs screenings at Vue Cinema Reading Last Sunday of the Month at 10.15am Tickets for the Film can be bought upstairs at the refreshment kiosk or online. • If you have a wheelchair, please arrive at 09.00am, as you will need to use the lift.•…The Oracle CentreReadingRG1 2AG
- Second Sunday of the MonthAutism Friendly Screenings at Showcase Cinemas Autism Friendly screenings in partnership with not-for-profit support provider, Dimensions. Screenings will take place every second Sunday of the Month at 10am What makes the screenings autism friendly? • The lights will be on low• The volume will be…Reading RoadWinnershBerkshireRG41 5HG
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Little Heath RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5TQ
- All Reading libraries are open as normal, see www.reading.gov.uk/libraries for opening and information. For the latest on rhymetimes, see www.reading.gov.uk/rhymetimes Services we provide: Books - Fiction and non-fiction books for both adults and children Books in Polish and Urdu Spoken word and music CDs & cassettes DVDs Large print…420Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1EE
- SaturdaysBB&O Feel Inspired Golf Academy Changing the lives of young people with special educational needs through golf The Feel Inspired Golf Academy is an initiative designed to bring golf to children and young people with special educational needs, intellectual or physical impairments. The emphasis is…WokinghamRG40 3RQ
- Berkshire Maestros, offers the highest quality musical education delivering instrumental and singing lessons in schools across the county and at music centres in Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, Newbury and Windsor. Tuition covers all instrumental families; brass, guitar, keyboard, percussion, strings, woodwind and voice, across a wide…Stoneham Court100 Cockney HillTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EZ
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Berkshire Vision Children, Young People and Families – benefit from the support we provide, getting involved in activities adapted to meet each young person’s needs and having the opportunities to develop friendships with other visually impaired young people. Our activities are run throughout the year,…Berkshire VisionMidleton House, 5 Erleigh RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LR
- Berkshire Stags Visually Impaired Cricket Club Established in 2010 and looking for new members, currently the team ranges from 14 years to over 70. Team members need to be eligible to be registered blind/ visually impaired, have membership of British Blind Sport and have a…5Erleigh RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LR
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.