26 St Barnabas Road provides support for six men who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health needs and other associated needs. We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support. All staff receive training tailored to the…Emmer GreenReadingRG4 8RA
Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1120)
Refine these results
Related AdviceCarer's Week 2023 - Drop-in Advice session at Broad Street Mall Carers grants, discounts and offers Caring in Reading Information Choosing a care home View all related advice
- The care home at 29 Briants Avenue is run by Voyage 1 Limited and offers the following services: Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care Caring for adults under 65 yrs Caring for people with Learning disabilities29Briants AvenueCavershamReadingRG4 5AY
- Social Group for people over 50 years of age to meet and socialise in the Lower Earley district. Also offer weekly keep fit sessions.RG6 7JN
- If you are 50+ and would like to learn the basics of yoga, please join us for a yoga session for beginners. We will cover the basic movements alongside breathing exercises and meditation. Everyone is welcome to give it a go.118BOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- Abbeycrest Nursing Home in Sonning Common, is a thriving village community, situated in the beautiful South Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Chiltern Hills. We provide first-class residential, nursing and dementia care and have all the amenities for a modern lifestyle. You’ll find great…Essex WayKennylands RoadSonning CommonReadingBerkshireRG4 9RG
- During school day, term time only Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)We are looking to recruit many more volunteers to help the children in Reading who are struggling to read! To find out more about volunteering visit www.abctoread.org.uk/volunteers ABC to read (Assisting Berkshire Children) is a local charity that recruits, trains and supports community volunteers to…St. Marks Church HallCranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TA
- Contact us anytime of the day, 365 days.At Abicare, we pride ourselves in offering a first class service, assisting our clients to achieve better independence in their own home. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and our carers are all fully trained with enhanced DBS checks. Offering both private and…
- Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
- Monday - Saturday 9am - 5:30pmAbleworld are the largest Mobility and Stairlift Retailer in the UK. We employ experienced care and mobility professionals so you get the right advice and support for any mobility aid you may require. Our team are helpful and friendly, on hand Monday to Saturday 9am…221 Shinfield RoadReadingRG2 8HA
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Domiciliary Care for adults from Reading, Woodley, Earley and Winnersh4Arkwright RoadReadingRG2 0LU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.