Services in Community Events (392)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBefriending Services - factsheet Accessible holidays and days out Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Mon 4-9PM, Tues 5-9PM, Wed 5-9PM, Thurs 5-9PM, Friday 4-7PM, Sat 09:30-11:30AM Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Self defence and fitness training for all the family. Nationally acclaimed award winning martial arts classes from absolute beginner to international elite. Fully qualified/insured instructors offering uncompromising quality since 1967. Venues: Rivermead Leisure Centre, Leisure Complex, Reading, RG1 8EQRichfield AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG1 8EQ
- Open Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 10am - 4.30pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)The Maples offers a fully supported day service for anyone who lives in Reading/great Reading area who requires support to take part in social and leisure activities. Our aim is to provide a high quality community based service to meet individual needs of older people…30Whitley RiseReadingBerksRG2 0NS
- Monday to Friday - Mass daily at 9:30am and Saturday 10am64 Liebenrood RoadREADINGBerkshireRG30 2EB
- Our aim is to assist elderly residents in the area to maintain their independence and quality of life. The Twyford Centre is open five days a week and services include: full day care facilities with home-cooked midday meals and entertainment, art and craft clubs, quizzes,…The Twyford CentrePolehampton CloseTwyfordRG10 9RP
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Denefield SchoolLong LaneTilehurstReadingRG31 6XY
- Saturday 10am-1pm, Thursdays 10am to 12 noonA Reading GrowAllot project from Food 4 Families, in partnership with the Big Lottery.Local families have transformed a piece of derelict land at Florian Gardens, Southcote into a thriving allotment growing fresh, healthy fruit and vegetables.One in four residents here live in flats with no…Florian GardensSouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3QG
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- 9:30 and 11:15am every Sunday.St. Mary's AvenuePurley on ThamesREADINGBerkshireRG8 8BJ
- Members have 24/7 access to clubhouse and sailing water. Racing on Sundays and Wednesday evenings; club sailing (‘Pink Days’) 2nd Saturday; Pirates (kids) Thursday evenings; programme of courses.We provide a safe and friendly environment where people of all abilities and ages can enjoy sailing. Whether beginner, family sailor or avid racer we have regular activities, RYA approved courses and boats for hire that will meet your needs, all in a stunning setting…From the roundabout just north of Sonning bridgeSonning EyeRG4 6TT
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.