A fully illustrated Microsoft Excel tutorial + 300 examples. Covering every aspect of Microsoft Excel. All of the tutorials are easy to follow and 100% free.
Services in I am looking for work or training (70)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available Supported learning, training and working Transition - Becoming an adult and preparing for the future Adult Education View all related advice
- Trade Skills 4U specialises in high quality electrician training courses for everyone from beginners to experienced electricians. With a range of locations across the South East and the rest of the UK, we have state-of-the-art facilities and fully qualified teachers who have worked as electricians…
- 1pm-3pmThe Salvation Army provide support with employability skills to help people become job-ready, to get a job and to stay in work. We help people through their journey by offering a listening ear and supporting people with complex needs where possible. It's a relaxed and friendly…Anstey RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7JR
- CAP Money Course online Online Christians Against Poverty Money Course, this is a free course to help you budget and manage your money more effectively. The next course starts on Tuesday 14th September 2021 from 10:30 - 12:30 and for 3 consecutive Tuesdays This is…
- We're available Monday to Friday: 9am to 7pm.Support to Work is an online and telephone support programme for disabled people in England and Wales who are applying for jobs. What you will get Dedicated employment advisers: You will get help from one of our specialist employment advisers with: employability skills like time…
- Free course covering areas such as finding your strengths, CVs, covering letters and interviews. Friendly practical support to help you step confidently into employment. This course is now available online using Zoom, course access details along with relevant materials will be emailed to you prior…
- Every Thursday at New Directions CollegeAn Employment Adviser is at New Directions College every Thursday to provide advice and support with finding and applying for jobs. Book on line www.adviza.org or call 0118 937 2204South Reading Centre330 Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8DH
- If you are 25+ and not in work then our fully funded Stronger Together programme could be for you. New Directions can offer you tailored support to help with your journey into work. We can help you: Understand the job market and how to apply…South Reading Centre330 Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8DH
- Part of the Get Online Reading project, check website for more details. Telephone support available, number below. Monthly sessions at Whitley Wood Community Centre, Swallowfield Drive, Reading RG2 8UH on the last Tuesday of the month and the 3rd Wednesday 10:00-11:30. Just call in with your…252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Get into work The Stronger Together partnership helps unemployed people aged 25 and over, and living in Reading or West Berkshire, who need support to get into work, start a business, or just move closer to either of these goals. Get support All of our…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.