Services in I am looking for work or training (73)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available Supported learning, training and working Transition - Becoming an adult and preparing for the future Adult Education View all related advice
- Opening times during term timeNew Directions College – Part-time Adult Education Whether you would like to learn a new skill, gain qualifications and improve your career prospects or pursue your creative passions we offer a great range of courses to meet your needs. Courses include English, Maths, ESOL; qualifications…330 Northumberland AvenueReadingBerkshireRG2 8DH
- Job Centre Plus can help with making a new benefit claim, dealing with an existing claim and supporting people back into employment.Jobcentre PlusAdelphi HouseReadingBerkshireRG1 1HD
- Provides support with British Sign Language, Sight Interpreting, and Employment Support. Our services include: British Sign Language interpreters Deafblind Communicator Guides Note takers (both Manual and Electronic) One to One support for Deaf and Deafblind people in the community Contact us for more information131-133 Cardiff RoadReadingRG1 8JF
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pmWe offer work based training for adults with learning difficulties or mental health difficulties in a safe, friendly environment. We offer training, work experience and volunteering in catering, horticulture, warehouse work & cleaning. Please view attached pdf for more details of work based training &…Greenshoots Manor FarmRotherfield PeppardHenley-on-ThamesOxfordshireRG9 5LA
- A cost effective and flexible training provider for adults. Courses range from Literacy and Numeracy through to NVQ’s in Health and Social Care and the Business environment.Enterprise House95 London StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4QA
- Online resource providing a full range of sensory products that provide genuine solutions for carers and teachers to support those wtih sensory needs.
- Shaw Trust is a national charity that helps people facing disadvantage into work, gain skills and take control of their futures. Over the past thirty years, the Trust has striven to combine its charitable heart with its commercial brain to provide the very best support…194Kings RoadReadingRG1 4NH
- Nationwide coverage 24/7/365We provide all Sensory Impairment Interpretation and Translation services, nationwide 24/7/365. Our innovative InterpretersLive! Video interpreting service, provides organisations and individuals with on demand access to BSL Interpreters from 8am until 12am, 7 days a week. The InterpretersLive! service is used by Deaf individuals to…
- Provides training and employment opportunities for disabled people
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pmSupported Employment Service | Optalis Since the Supported Employment Service’s (SES) establishment 20 years ago, we have built up a team of staff who have a wide range of experience in supporting clients with disabilities, long term health conditions and substance issues into and during employment. We…Trinity CourtMolly Millars LaneWokinghamRG41 2PY
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.