Social Group for people over 50 years of age to meet and socialise in the Lower Earley district. Also offer weekly keep fit sessions.RG6 7JN
Services in Community Directory & Venues (424)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- Our aim is to assist elderly residents in the area to maintain their independence and quality of life. The Twyford Centre is open five days a week and services include: full day care facilities with home-cooked midday meals and entertainment, art and craft clubs, quizzes,…The Twyford CentrePolehampton CloseTwyfordRG10 9RP
- Monday to SundayOur volunteers carry out very valuable work in helping older people carry on with their lives with independence, choice and dignity. You can offer an hour or more a week, as you wish.Unit 119Broad Street MallReadingBerkshireRG1 7QE
- VariousJoin our STAR Clubs for a warm and chattingenvironment. - Stimulating activities focusing on the individual's wellbeing.- Therapeutic approach to the delivery of each session.- Active games that support social interaction.- Respite for families and carers. £13 per session. Please call us to register.Transport may…
- Monday to FridayFun, friendly and fullfilling activities for the over 50s to help you stay fit and healthy. All activities are offered on a pay as you go basis. Current activities include Tai Chi, badmington, historical walks, singing group, scenic and photographic walks and walking football.Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- Tea, coffee and informal socialising for Over 50s The Pop In is held on Mondays excluding Bank Holidays Some weeks we will have external speakers, crafts and entertainment No need to book for the Monday Pop In, just turn up!Carey StreetReadingRG1 7JS
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
- Sport and physical activitiesBath RoadKnowl HillReadingRG10 9XA
- Every Wednesday from 10:00 am - come and join us for a drink, cakes and a chat. Soup and rolls are available from 12:30 pm for £1.50.Abbey Baptist ChurchAbbey SquareReadingRG1 3BE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.