Services in Community Directory & Venues (429)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- Sunday 25th June 2023: 12 noon to 6pmEast Reading Festival is a celebration of all things East Reading, to celebrate the community in all it's diversity. Visit their website to find out more.Palmer ParkWokingham RoadReadingRG6 1LF
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- 7 days a week, morning through to eveningChurch hall for rent in central Reading. Has two rooms - one larger room for 100 capacity and smaller room (Downshire Room) for 10-25 people. Toilets and fully fitted kitchen available and parking. Tables and chairs available in each room.Downshire SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 6NN
- Fortnightly on ThursdaysLet’s Connect is our social network to support your wellbeing, by helping you connect with others, organisations, services, and opportunities in our community. By joining the Network, you will bring your own strengths as well as gain from the support of others. What we can offer Let’s…1 Queens WalkReadingRG1 7QE
- Palmer Park Leisure Centre and Stadium is a brand new development providing first class leisure facilities. The centre is located in the heart of Palmer Park, just a short walk from local bus routes and a 5 minute drive from Reading Station and main shopping…Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1LF
- Running Practices on Sundays from 22 January to 26 March 2023Reading 21 is a comprehensive half marathon training programme, which prepares participants for Reading Half Marathon on 2 April 2023. The programme consists of: Training plans designed for different levels of runners Online workshops to explain half marathon strategy Weekly running practices (in collaboration…RG2 0FN
- Healthwise is a healthy lifestyle programme. It comprises of Physical Activity Referral Scheme and Phase IV Cardiac Rehab. Healthwise is designed to introduce individuals to the benefits of exercise and support those wishing to manage health conditions or reduce risk factors for chronic disease. Better’s firm…
- We are a constituted association representing residents in the Great Knollys Street and George Street area to the west of Reading town centre. We are a completely independent non-profit organisation run by volunteers, helping to generate some community spirit in a small corner of Reading. We…
- Tuesday 11:00 - 12:30 and/or Thursday 11:00 - 12:30Love To Move is a fun age and dementia friendly seated movement programme to music. Love to Move is the first cognitive enhancement exercise programme of its kind in the UK and based on scientific research. There are demonstrable benefits in the physical, emotional and…140Wensley RoadColey ParkReadingBerkshireRG1 6DW
- Mondays to Fridays from 9:30am- 2:30pmBased in Central Reading, Reading Community Learning Centre (RCLC) has been operating as an independent charity since 2007, and as part of national charity, Workers’ Education Association, since the mid-1990s. We have over 20 years of experience in delivering services to support traditionally ‘hard-to-reach’ refugee…Reading Community Learning Centre94 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4SJ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.