Our mission is to support wellbeing and wildlife by connecting people with the wild spaces on their doorsteps. Trails and Events as well as Wild teaching, consultancy and wellbeing.
Services in Community Directory & Venues (425)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- Supported by volunteers and a mental health recovery worker from Compass. A gentle half hour walk around Palmer Park and a chance to talk if you want to. Fridays: 10.30-11.30.
- Gentle walks, connects with art, bring phone to take pics of the area etc Meet outside Deecaf Friday 11am, will go in groups of 6
- 10:00 amWalks suitable for people living with dementia and their carers. As we emerge from lockdown we are helping people get back outside and enjoy some exercise whilst meeting new people.119London StreetReadingBERKSHIRERG1 4QA
- We are based in Christchurch Meadows, Wolsey Road, Reading, Berkshire. We have 4 Hard Courts that are open all year round utilising a state-of-the art court booking and gate access system. There are two ways, that you and your family can come and play tennis here at…George StreetReadingRG1 8QT
- Saturday 11am to 12:15 pmChair Yoga can be incredibly beneficial for everyone including seniors, office workers or those who sit long periods of time, anyone who would like to try yoga in gentle way and anyone with mobility issues. Breathing exercises (Pranayam) help us to deal with anxiety and…ReadingBerkshire
- Torch is a community help hub set up and run by volunteers from local churches across Reading with the aim of providing a helping hand to those who otherwise cannot get help and tend to fall through the gaps of existing provision. This is a…
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:30pmReading Humanists is a friendly social (occasionally campaigning) group for non-religious people in the Reading area. We welcome all who share our view that: the world is a natural place; this life is the only one we have; morality and ethics are based on our common…
- Sport in Mind is a Berkshire charity which aims: “To Improve the lives of people experiencing mental health problems through sport and physical activity” Various sport & physical activity sessions run every single week, all year round, which are open to anyone over the age…
- Restarting in September 2020Sensory wellbeing walks in nature for small groups Forest bathing and nature connection walk programme to boost wellbeing, particularly for people returning back to work. Virtual and physical sensory sessions for visually impaired groups. Natural Netwalking (networking-while-working) in Reading town centre and Thames Valley business park for…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.