Services in East Reading (5)
Refine these results
- Katesgrove Children’s Centre is a community building that is being used on temporary basis to deliver Family and Children’s services to the local area. The main function of the Centre is to hire its facilities to individuals, organisations and local groups in order to offer…Elgar Road NorthReadingRG2 0BN
- Open all weekSituated on the outskirts of Reading in Berkshire within easy distance of the M4-Junction 10 (329M) and on a direct bus route from the town centre (No 17). There are 3 main halls and 3 meeting rooms for hire, all ground floor rooms have disabled…Palmer Park AvenuePalmer Park AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG6 1DN
- Sun Street Youth & Community Centre is the main hub for East Reading’s Children’s services. It hosts the majority of the support for families with under 5’s and provides a range of services to the local area. The Centre is a single storey building which…Sun StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 3JX
- Occasionally available to outside users when not in use for University functions - book at least 12 months in advance.University of ReadingLondon RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 5AQ
- On request Mon-Sat, depending on long term bookings. Not Sundays. No alcoholic drinks.Hurricane WayWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 4UX
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.