Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Thursdays 4pm - 4.30pmVisit website for more details on when courses will commence. Swim School Swim sessions for children with SEND. Rivermead have a lesson on a Monday at 6-6:30pm and Wednesdays 5.45pm - 6.15pm Meadway have a session on a Thursday 4-4:30pm, which has a few spaces. The website…Meadway Sports CentreThe MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4BZ
- FridayLearn how to dance on bollywood or bhangra beats in Reading and Woodley. Please view our offerings at our website. We also come with regular dance show and DJ events. Please sign up for our news letter to keep updated.41-43London Rd, ReadingReadingBerkshireRG1 5BN
- Visit Brighter Futures for children Youth Zone, to find out more about the following: Activities things to do Youth Service Elevate ~ Careers Service Mental Health Support Reading Youth Council ReachOUT Young Carers Being in Care Care Leavers
- Champions the interests of children involved in family proceedings. Professionally qualified social work staff, called Family Court Advisors (FCAs) work exclusivley in family courts. Visit website for more details.The Glasson Centre319 Oxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 1AU
Camp Mohawk is primarily open in school holidays, but some family and respite sessions are provided at weekends and after school in term time.
Groups and schools are welcome to contact us to make term time bookings.
Please get in touch or see our online calendar for details.Camp Mohawk is a multi-functional day centre for children with special needs, set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, just outside Wargrave, Berkshire. Throughout the year the centre provides a range of activities, facilities and natural space to encourage children with a variety of special…Highfield LaneCrazies HillWargrave
- Care to Learn - This can help with childcare costs while you’re studying if you’re under 20 at the start of your course. It’s only available for publically funded courses in England. This can include courses in: schools 6th forms in schools 6th form colleges…
- Action - Help - Advice Carers Trust believes in a world where the role and contribution of unpaid carers is recognised and they have access to the quality support and services they need to live their own lives. Support for young carers and young adult…32-36Loman Street,LondonSE1 0EH
- Fridays from 4pm to 8pm (Junior club)Visit website for up to date information. Caters for all ages. Please contact provider for details and opening times. Fridays are Junior nights.Caversham Lawn Tennis ClubQueensborough DriveCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 7JA
- A unique charity set up to help improve the lives of children with brain related conditions through research, education and directly supporting the children and their carers. Cerebra aims to help all children up to 16 years with neurodevelopment disorders and conditions, their parents, carers…The Macgregor Office SuiteJolly Tar LaneCarmarthenSA31 3LW
- You can contact Cgl Reading on Tel: 01189 557333 Current opening times are: Monday 9.30am-7pm Tuesday 9.30am - 5pm Wednesday 1pm - 5pm Thursday 9.30am - 7pm Friday 9.30am - 5pm First port of call for all drug and alcohol advice, referral and assessment in…127Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.